Reviews for Westward Bound
saltqueen chapter 29 . 12/12/2017
I dont mean to be weird, but I think I love you. HAHA thank you for writing sooo well. I cannot remember the last time I read something so unique? thank you for the lemons and the laughs as well.
mitsuki90 chapter 26 . 9/13/2017
This story is getting really weird... I am unsure how to respond to multidimensional travel D:
dia.kappers chapter 29 . 9/13/2017
I have to say, it's been a long, long time since I've come across something that caught my attention and held it with such a vice grip - but your story has damn well done it. I love your lengthy chapters and you've really taken the world of Inuyasha and transformed it (as much as you can) into your own. You're a brilliant writer and I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.
spicyrash chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
this is such a great story! I love it! I cannot wait for more!
UmbreonGurl chapter 29 . 8/6/2017
Thanks for updating! Great work as always!
Sten the Reader chapter 29 . 8/6/2017
You're back! Yay, I am so excited! Love the chapter. And extra extra thanks for the long chapter. Loving the growth Sesshomaru is showing. I just love this story so much I'm so glad for it to continue and to not end on the edge of the cliff.
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 29 . 7/31/2017
lol finally finished the chapter. it took me three days but it was too fabulous. i love it sooooooooo much!..
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 12 . 7/26/2017
Yo I get the feeling Fuko is from the future...
alimaj chapter 29 . 7/26/2017
I just need you to know that I legit cried tears of joy when I got an alert for your story in my e-mails. I'm so, SO, SO INCREDIBLY OVERJOYED to know that you didn't abandon this story though I don't blame you for having a life or getting writer's block. Thank you so much for writing this chapter, it was everything I needed and wanted for the last year.
SKYSPRITE chapter 29 . 7/26/2017
Welcome back.
OddlingMercy chapter 29 . 7/25/2017
That was absolutely amazing. I loved it. You're a fantastic writer, just so you know.
Fialisen chapter 29 . 7/25/2017
I love this chapter. Good work.
Jay chapter 29 . 7/24/2017
Great chapter. Glad to see you back. Also, I believe "Sovereign Entity" is the term Fuko was looking for.
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 29 . 7/24/2017
Beyond happy to see this story updated! It's wonderful to see Fuko and Sesshomaru's relationship finally progress in it's own awkward way lol Also I really like the detail you've put into the whole future world they're currently living in and all of the people at the academy!
animelover56348 chapter 29 . 7/24/2017
I'm gonna have to re-read this story it's been so long but it'll be a pleasure to do so. This story is so freaking good and the character development in this chapter alone is on fire. I hope you're back now to more frequent updates! Stories like this are rare and it breaks my heart when they aren't finished so to see this update warmed my cold, black little heart haha. Hope to read more soon!