Reviews for Westward Bound
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 28 . 4/23
OMGosh! Please update as soon as you can ne?! I love this! Sesshomaru's portrayal is realistic and I love Fuka!
Reader chapter 28 . 4/21
Typical... Another well written Fan Fic that will never be finished, leaving everyone hanging on for the rest of time. I'm starting to really resent that.
Lucifae chapter 28 . 4/12
oh noooooo sesshomaru! don't do that! oh god. please please please update again soon, otherwise I might actually die.
Lucifae chapter 21 . 4/11
ooooh, yes! let the sexual tension build!
Lucifae chapter 21 . 4/11
I don't know how many times I've misread Fuko's name as "fuck"
Lucifae chapter 14 . 4/11
so I think I vaguely understand now, but only a little. it has something to do with her youki, right?
Lucifae chapter 14 . 4/11
okay. okay. um. I've seen allusions to future-esque things and places (Albuquerque? of all places?), but now I'm really confused. how would she know what a car sounds like? they don't exist yet... please tell me this is answered later on...
Lucifae chapter 8 . 4/11
oh gosh. hoo boy. am I gonna get the gud smut in this story? my body is ready.
Lucifae chapter 6 . 4/10
I've recently found this fic, and I need to go to bed so I can't really read any more tonight, but I love it! your writing style is almost... sterile. it's clean and succinct in a way that doesn't leave too much to the imagination but not too little, either, and that is most definitely a talent. I also strongly enjoy the length of your chapters. after I finish this, I will definitely see if you have any other stories that interest me. until the next time I can read, farewell! hopefully the chapters will stay as consistently beautiful as I continue to read.
I hope all is well with you! Your writing is sorely missed and I look forward to reading the next chapter when you're good and ready :)
NEW YEAR NEW CHAPTER?
I'm just gonna leave a review everyday begging for you to come back and grace us with your presence pls
I've reread this about 10 times since you last updated and I'm getting desperate for a new chapter. The withdrawal is real!
De32G chapter 28 . 1/3
Love this story. Can't wait for the update.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/29/2016
Pls update. My soul is empty without your prose.