Reviews for Westward Bound
vainattempt chapter 11 . 4/26
What a great chapter! Heartwarming reunion! I'm glad rin is feeling better!
flowermanga chapter 14 . 4/26
I just read all of the chapters, and this story is by far one of the most marvelous Sesshomaru fan fictions I have ever read. Please keep up the good work and update as soon as you can! :)
vainattempt chapter 8 . 4/25
I'm gonna officially follow this story! In hope you finish it lol loved this chapter
vainattempt chapter 4 . 4/25
Another great chapter I really like your style of writing and how the characters are in character lol if that make sense, it all seems believable I also love your oc even though for the first two chapters I was calling her Fukyo lol
vainattempt chapter 2 . 4/23
Lol good chapter I'm still intrested as of far.
vainattempt chapter 1 . 4/23
So far so cute lol
AkatsukiShizu3 chapter 14 . 4/20
Lol, this story is awesome I love Fuko she's so sweet. And Sesshomaru having pervy moments? Lol that's also awesome, so how does Fuko know about the future? Cars and stuff? Does she sometimes accidentally time travel and if so would she bump into Kagome sometime? So many questions so little answers! So keep up the good work, I look forward to the next update.
paulina101 chapter 14 . 4/19
This is some high-class fiction. It literally feels like I'm watching an anime with how original and amazing this is. Fuko kinda reminds me of the time traveler from the time traveler's wife(it's a great book, you should check it out if you haven't yet). I have a feeling things are gonna get sad, and that somehow Fuko and Sesshomaru will be in a situation similar to Kagome and Inuyasha's, where they are stuck in different times. I just love this, and I love how spot-on Sesshomaru's characterization is in here. It's just so great. Just wow. Yes. Please, I need more.
xxyangxx2006 chapter 14 . 4/18
I really do like Fuko. I love how she gets lost all the time and how she is a full dog demon but still has dog ears. That and her powers and fighting style are really unique and I enjoy all of her various other skills. And her relations with canon characters seem like they realistically work. Keep up the great work!
SabakuNoGaara426 chapter 14 . 4/7
Please update soon!
malren chapter 14 . 4/7
Thank you for the update!
VeryaTirananniel chapter 14 . 4/5
The way you describe her seal is interesting.. Is there somewhere on Deviantart that I can find it? Lovely chapter, by the way x) I'll be waiting for chapter 15!
Avarianna chapter 14 . 4/5
Ooooohhh lovely new updates! Thank you!
Saraze chapter 14 . 4/4
Awesome! I have enjoyed every chapter.
I love Fukos character. Finally someone who can match Sesshomaru.
Thank you for the update!
AlexandriaSummer chapter 14 . 4/4
!
...
Every time I read these chapters I become depress when it's nearing an end. Please continue updating the best you can! Alexandria will wait.
...