Reviews for Westward Bound
Write.with.Love.and.Passion chapter 21 . 10/3
I loved this chapter! Fuko is so amusing and I can't wait for the next! :)
Ensis96 chapter 21 . 10/3
Oh Kyo... I wonder if it'll be him, Inuyasha, or maybe somehow Kagome that finally reveals that Fuko's 'travelling' also goes through time?
And oh boy, I wonder how Fuko will react ;-)
Sketchbooker chapter 21 . 10/3
Your story is amazing! just decided to peek into the fandom for a bit and im already in love with how you write it! Your character is well written and is realistic and the way you write her interactions with others is stunning!

Im glad that you stuck with this story for as long as you have, and i hope you continue to do so as im curious to see how it will end!
foolishpawns chapter 21 . 10/3
Its 4:30 a.m right now and i just wanna say- wow! You writing is amazing! I spent the whole day [and night] reading from the begining up to the recent chapter. And dang your story is wonderful and Fuko is such a fun character. :D Looking foward to read more~
flowermanga chapter 21 . 10/1
You always end your chapters in cliffhangers... I'm not sure wether I feel like whining and begging for more or complementing you on your ability to keep me intrigued! Thank you for updating :)
SKYSPRITE chapter 21 . 10/1
Always a cliffhanger. I have a few choice words for your cliffhangers, but I'll refrain from saying them because they are hardly nice.

I'm sorry. I wished to have posted some fanart by now, but I have nothing I'm ready to post yet. All I have are experimental sketches of Fuko and her spear but nothing I'm completely satisfied with.

I also just want to say thank you for your hard work and diligence on Westward Bound. Even though you don't get anything out of it except these reviews and the simple pleasure of writing. I really love reading these chapters every month, and I always look forward to it. So thank you.
TheOpheliac chapter 21 . 10/1
Oh wow~! This one was absolutely astonishing! The detail! The drama~! The description of every thing and the wording and the setting and the plot, EVERYTHING WAS JUST SO AMAZING! You are such an amazing writer and i hope to be able to watch this story grow and blossom as it has been so far~ I love it all so much~ I hope your life allows time to rest and write and live~ please stay happy and healthy~
xxOchibixx chapter 21 . 10/1
Ugh. Why must you have cliff hangers? Why...sigh.
Alaina Kuski chapter 21 . 10/1
CocoBunni96 chapter 21 . 10/1
FUCK YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Loved it as usual, excellent writing and fuckin great plot. I don't think.I've ever read a story where sesshomaru jerked off so kudos! Can't wait for the next one!111
Monster's Mayhem chapter 21 . 10/1
Ugh this story is SO good! Literally can't get enough. Keep up the good work!
Koinu-sama chapter 1 . 9/15
Oh my goodness. I love your writing style. 3 so detailed. Do continue, we're finally getting inner pervert has a hankering for some lemons.
rogue301 chapter 20 . 9/15
i love this story please update soon. i love how fuko can go to other worlds. can't wait to see who her family clan is
I love this story so very much, and read the whole of it in two days. I really wish for you to update, and cannot wait til you do so. Fuko is a fun, adorable character who just makes me laugh so hard each and every chapter, and Sesshomaru is captured perfectly in this story. I cannot wait to see what else you have in store for these two.
wolfgurlaa chapter 20 . 9/12