Reviews for Westward Bound
I love you and fuko so much. Please don't stop writing.
ShadowAmaris chapter 28 . 7/25
This has to be by far one of the best Sesshomaru/OC fan fictions I have ever read; you have done such a wonderful job pacing this story and keeping everyone true to their characters that its inspiring. The way you have created your own storyline within the Inuyasha universe is refreshing and fun! And I absolutely ADORE Fuko; she is such a fun character and her personality feels like how you describe her yoki- vast and flexible but very dense XD I love that she is strong but not infallible.
I really can't wait to see what happens now that Sesshomaru isn't sick anymore (I'm assuming he is going to cause all sorts of troubles for poor Fuko in his normal arrogant way). I'm also excited for when they might finally get back to japan and figure out Fuko's heritage. Please update soon!
Emerauldessence chapter 28 . 7/12
I just discovered your story, and I must say - it is magnificent! I love your OC, and how she interacts with Sesshomaru with strength and a touch of guilelessness. Please write more soon, I look forward to the next installment of your wonderful work!
Inuyasha1brak chapter 28 . 6/21
I am obsessed with this story! I get sucked in the writing is so good. Can't wait for the next one!
midnightblue08 chapter 28 . 6/16
OMG OMG OMG! damn this chapter is super hot! they freaking did it and OMG sessh just pounce on fuko so fast and so hot! damn need more chapters like this! i'm so excited what happens next :) thanks for this fic love it! :)
vainattempt chapter 28 . 6/15
Waiting for the next chapter I read this one late because I thought the next one would be out. I can't wait
ABANDON3D PAG3 chapter 28 . 5/28
Hehe. I can't believe that he's going to answer the door completely bare! I am so excited to read about the academy's reactions.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 28 . 5/24
i loved it! more please!
Bearloveforever chapter 9 . 5/22
Chapter 8 and 9 are the same exact one?
sesshyluhvr chapter 9 . 5/21
...I am unsure if you are aware, but chptr 8 & 9 are the same
You rarely find stories where the OC character is so powerful or even a full demon of the same species and Sesshomaru's personality isn't so vastly different from what is portrayed in the anime
Biasoul chapter 28 . 5/11
YESSSS FINALLY! \\\
Awesome chapter, awesome writing and thanks god for sesshy's recorvery. I have to addmit I'm a lil' surprised thought, I mean... wow thing escalated pretty quick hahaha I had no idea that claiming Fuko was still going around sesshoumaru's mind 'cause there was really so much shit going on, soooo it took me by surprise...not that thats a bad thing..i guess? Nah
Anyway, coul you please write down Fuko's point of view about their rushed mating? I know that they're youkais and its fine to give into instinct but, well, Fuko gave the impression of being a modern girl y'know? I guess she would consider her first time important...or maybw not, idk XD
Anyway, thank you for the uptade, stay awesome!
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 28 . 5/6
oooooo finally the rutting! fantastic! raw and animalistic how I like it. this is the greatest inuyasha fanfic yet! keep it up. I love how you keep things realistic in terms of reality and personality. no Mary sues or the like. quite impressed if I do say so myself.
Darkangel Guard chapter 28 . 5/6
Well...Wow. That escalated quickly!

I was just waiting and reading for his recovery so...their mating was kind of a shock to me. And you didn't spare us any details, but in the same time I would have like to have Fuko point of view. XD

After all it was her first time, there's was almost no foreplay and she's a proud woman :) I did like her taking charge earlier in the chapter. Lile any modern woman I'd say.

But for goodness sake, for days? XD Talk about endurance!

Anyway, it was good, like always. I didn't think your writing could improve further, but you just proved me wrong. Every word seemed carefuly chosen, and with a vast vocabulary.
I nearly pissed myself in laugh when Sess discovered metal and compared it to a suffering crying oni XD Really had me rolling on the floor!

Thank you for this incredible story with a female that can compare to Sess strenght without being Mary Sue.

I can't wait for next!

Take care fellow!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 28 . 5/5
Awesome chapter
SKYSPRITE chapter 28 . 5/4
Oh my god. Fuko wake up! Sesshomaru's about to do something (potentially incredibly) stupid!

Their first time together wasn't as emotional as I expected it to be. With how reluctant Fuko's been towards being intimate with Sesshomaru I guess I'm just a little surprised by how spontaneous it happened. However, given their resent heart to hearts maybe Fuko desided not to fight him anymore.

Is there a reason that the last several chapters have been told only in Sesshomaru's perspective? I get that there's a lot of development happening with Sess, but it feels weird not having read from Fuko's veiw in so long.