Reviews for The Mage's Daughter
Autumnmissa chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Lovely story. Thanks!
Account Vacated chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yep, this definitely has very clear parallels on the Beauty and Beast fairytale, but you've made it your own by adding some very clever twists, such as the fact that Beauty's dad is onto the plan and that each of the characters that have been introduced into this chapter are mages.

I love the emotion you give your characters. For example, how Malici tells Jade that no matter what happens, he does love her. That came across to me as a very fatherly moment. And also, the characterisation is rather interesting too. I think, that you've add an extra depth to Nathan, the Beast, but also Malici, the Father, who in the original was a rather *ahem* inept father. Here, he comes across as an intriguing man caught up in too many secrets.

I'll definitely continue reading this story, as soon as possible, when I have time. XD

- Peps.
Fell4 chapter 14 . 3/7/2011
SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Fell4 chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
I am going to be honsest. I think you could have done better on this chapter. I do like it overall but I think the begining could have flowed better and teh end too. I like all of the content but I think you could have worked a little harder on this chapter. I feel really bad for being so harsh but I dont't want to load false praise on you. I wouldn't want someone to do that to me so if that is what you wanted I am sorry. Just ignore this review. If you have anymore questions just PM me or respond to this reveiw.

Volleyballstar chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
i think one to two chapters will finish the great story. i really enjoyed this story. i probably not much help in gving you feedback, but the truth is i have really enjoyed this story. The story line and characters are excellent. Thanks.
Volleyballstar chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
I like it. I emjoy the creativity. The twist you put on this story is good.
Fell4 chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
O.o! I was SO not expecting that! What a great twist! And I love how Nathan became a Beast! O.o AGAIN! This is probubly one of my favorite chapters!

( I HATE Richard!

Jade BETTER be all right! LOL

I can't believe Richard would do that to his OWN BROTHER! So unbelievable!

Anonymous chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
I'm really enjoying your story so far! I'm looking forward to find out what happened to Nathan and what will happen to both him and Jade. Please update soon!
Fell4 chapter 11 . 1/16/2011
Oooouuu~~~! I wonder who it is? It COULD be Nathen. LOL how Ellen totally knows how Jade likes Nathen... Oh, I hope she gets home safely! I'm glad you like my reviews~! Lalalalalala~ Oh- anyway, great job on this chapter- I was SO happy when I saw it in my inbox today! :)

Fell4 chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
I am enjoying this story and it is comming along great! I am so glad you liked my review! It made me feel special! :)

How in the world does Nathan know who he is? I am scared that the book will be gone when she comes back! I can't wait till the next chapter to see what happens next! Poor Ellen- beat by a book! It is kinda rude that she would rather be with a book but I know how she feels so it's not like I can judge! :P
Fell4 chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Awww! I'm touched that you liked my review so much! I LOVE this chapter and, of course, HATE Richard. He must be a pretty strong magi if he can bind her so well to his will. Hurumph, I hope Nathen rescues her soon! Very good so far- Richard is just making the story more and more interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter!

savethemadscientist chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
I like this story, I don't know why I dind't start reading it sooner. Richard seems a bit of a jerk to me and I hope Jade figures it out.
Fell4 chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
I don't like Gaston... I mean Richard. "Sigh... I hope she returns soon.."- Nathan's thoughts.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Keep Writing,

Fell4 chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
This is such an awsome story! I love it! The Beast is so sweet and I love the real name that you gave him! I cant wait until your next chapter is up!

Keep Writing,

melti-chun chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
AHHHHH! I LOVE BatB RETELLINGS :D and this one is EXTRA special and EXTRA awsum :D keep up the good work and update soon ! XD