Reviews for Angelic Love
Hunting Angels chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Awh, the ending was super cute. I really loved this x
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Poor dean.
Cate Winchester chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
LOVE IT!
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Great story. Like that Sam got to come back as a mix of angel/demon/human.

Loved that there was a happy ending!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
good story.
Twinchester Angel chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
OMG my heart almost beat out of my chest there for a minute! I started to think back at your other stories to try and remember if you were ever so cruel as to kill one of the boys just as they were about to get everything they want. The vision of Sammy sobbing and holding Dean as he struggled to open his eye just for a second to see Sam one last time before he died was so reminiscent of All Hell Breaks Loose and it broke my ever-lovin' heart! I'm SO glad that you aren't that cruel! :D I'm also glad that Sammy's powers were able to save Dean, not only that time but for as long as they exist. I just loved it. Thanks so much for this story. *hugs*
bluetigre chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
Yay happy ending!
MollysDean chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
awe so sweet ending love it
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
aww it ended? it was a sweet ending. liked it XD
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 10 . 10/1/2011
:') ur stories endings make me cry.. 2 reasons #1 the epic story ended #2 in the most amazing way

if I could chose anyone to write the last supernatural episode it'd be u
casammy chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
Plaudits, yeahhhh love the happy ends, especially if it is a question of dean and sam they end together, it is not important to whom or that should face providing that esten together
Warrior Nun chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
Together forever and ever :) Love it!
cold kagome chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
omg.. .yay they togther...
Barranca chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
It probably wouldn't have helped if Dean had slept in the panic room or would it? Somehow Dean getting kidnapped by Lilith feels preordained. Nifty solution to get rid of Dean's mortality.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
Good one on ya, glad Dean didn't bite the big one. Now I want to read your other stories.