Reviews for A Hunter's Mate
Bronze Leaf chapter 20 . 10/5
Awe this is a cute story. Not intense but entertaining. I read this back in 2013 and I am glad I found it again for some closure :p

Thanks for your hard work;)
gothpandaotaku chapter 20 . 10/4
Absolutely adored the ending! I'm so so so glad it was a happy ending! Thank you for writing this, I'm gonna miss it!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 20 . 9/25
Well written. glad things worked out.
That was so...Anticlimatic...its a twilight crossover...i expected more interaction with the main characters of both seem like you got tired of the story an just decided to rush the ending..
LeeMarieJack chapter 20 . 9/14
Thank you for the strong end. It is always comforting to know how everyone domes out at last.
ajjw1121 chapter 20 . 9/14
I love this story. It was so beautiful and heartwarming. My favorite part is that Sam still went with dean even though he didn't remember.
knightessjg chapter 2 . 7/28
Well, that certainly explains it. Also, wow...cambion's are powerful enough, but with a powerful psychic for a mother? Hooollyyy s#*% you aren't messing around.
knightessjg chapter 1 . 7/28
Awwww, this is just cute. Either the vampires in this are slower and less durable than Twilight or Sam is faster (telekinesis in place of strength, and since he doesn't smell like food when he sneaks up they probably think it's an odd animal and ignore him so those're fine). Hm, I look forward to finding out.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 19 . 7/19
Poor things
gothpandaotaku chapter 19 . 7/17
So nice to see an update!
I'm so happy Sam went with Dean. That's a good sign. But poor baby got sick! Oh no!
Thanks for the update, and I can't wait for more! XD
toya.landell chapter 19 . 7/17
I thought u had given up on this story...nice to knw u hadnt...look forward to future updates
cold kagome chapter 19 . 7/15
Poor Sammy he getting sick
LeeMarieJack chapter 19 . 7/15
That added yet more tension to the story. Let's keep moving forward. Thanks.
Djahane Winchester chapter 19 . 7/15
Ho my god , this fiction is beautiful ! The story is epic ! I love this fic so much ! You truely have a gift to write ! Can't wait for the follow . PiesImpala