Reviews for A Hunter's Mate
moonlitreader chapter 20 . 3/7
I loved this
Bronze Leaf chapter 20 . 10/5/2015
Awe this is a cute story. Not intense but entertaining. I read this back in 2013 and I am glad I found it again for some closure :p

Thanks for your hard work;)
gothpandaotaku chapter 20 . 10/4/2015
Absolutely adored the ending! I'm so so so glad it was a happy ending! Thank you for writing this, I'm gonna miss it!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 20 . 9/25/2015
Well written. glad things worked out.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/14/2015
That was so...Anticlimatic...its a twilight crossover...i expected more interaction with the main characters of both seem like you got tired of the story an just decided to rush the ending..
LeeMarieJack chapter 20 . 9/14/2015
Thank you for the strong end. It is always comforting to know how everyone domes out at last.
bajark1121 chapter 20 . 9/14/2015
I love this story. It was so beautiful and heartwarming. My favorite part is that Sam still went with dean even though he didn't remember.
knightessjg chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Well, that certainly explains it. Also, wow...cambion's are powerful enough, but with a powerful psychic for a mother? Hooollyyy s#*% you aren't messing around.
knightessjg chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Awwww, this is just cute. Either the vampires in this are slower and less durable than Twilight or Sam is faster (telekinesis in place of strength, and since he doesn't smell like food when he sneaks up they probably think it's an odd animal and ignore him so those're fine). Hm, I look forward to finding out.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 19 . 7/19/2015
Poor things
Guest chapter 19 . 7/17/2015
gothpandaotaku chapter 19 . 7/17/2015
So nice to see an update!
I'm so happy Sam went with Dean. That's a good sign. But poor baby got sick! Oh no!
Thanks for the update, and I can't wait for more! XD
toya.landell chapter 19 . 7/17/2015
I thought u had given up on this story...nice to knw u hadnt...look forward to future updates
cold kagome chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
Poor Sammy he getting sick
LeeMarieJack chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
That added yet more tension to the story. Let's keep moving forward. Thanks.