Reviews for I Solemnly Swear
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
Why are they letting a crazy old man tell them how to take care of their kid he is a school principal they could just go get him
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
nice
SLegend chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
This sounds like a great story. I always like it when Severus and Sirius have a tentative, yet amicable relationship. It's always loads of fun that way! Can't wait for Harry to find out that Sev is his father.
bookwormqueen7 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
that is interesting. update soon please.
OnlyAReader394 chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
LOL I love the idea of Sirius gloating over saying "I told you so" to Sev! are you going to continue?
sm1982 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Beautifully written.

Keep up the great work.

Please update soon.

SM
Morte Lise chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Oh, Remus being Remus-y. And poor, poor Sirius's guilt complex...he really gave the Dementors a lot to work with, didn't he? And that ice cream moment with Harry was too cute!

Ravenclaw!Harry would be pretty hilarious though-would that mean Remus wins the bet?
Morte Lise chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
D'aww, Harry and Padfoot are too cute. Although Sirius's alcoholism is pretty worrying...
Morte Lise chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Hurray for Sirius-Severus dynamic! While I admit that the fact that they kind of hate each other in canon makes it difficult for them to interact in fic, there really needs to be more of this dynamic, man.

Also, I'm glad James is still technically Harry's father when all is said and done, cause as fun as Severitus fic are, that's one family relationship that totally gets screwed in the process. Keep it up!
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Hey,Great story. So,what will Harry's first year at Hogwarts be like? Will he be in Gryffindor or Slytherin? Make friends with Draco AND Ron? And what about Severus and Sirius having to stand back and not tell Harry who they are to him. Can't wait to find out. Thanks,Lightnshadows
Alex chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Well, Severus and Sirius can't care about Harry all that much if they allow that meddling headmaster to have Harry mistreated and dictate whether or not they contact him. If Harry were my godson, I would at the very least tell him to shove that no-contact thing up his wrinkled arse. What an evil, cold-hearted man your Dumbledore is! He deserves to live out the rest of his days never feeling loved: the sentence he inflicted on an innocent child.
Alex chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Did you deliberately change the timeline on this? In cannon, The Potters were attacked when Harry was 15 months old; a year later than you are suggesting.
pixy chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
gasp

How could you stop? You must write like mad & post asap!
mitremlap chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
great beginning
KIA chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is very good. I am most certainly eager to see how it plays out.

-KIA