Reviews for Would You Rather?
ParkerEliot chapter 1 . 8/29
Great story! I love it! Wonder what Hotch and Rossi have planned for Emily.
SSALaurenEaster chapter 1 . 7/10
Hahaha! This was great! I loved everything in this story.
EmilyEaster chapter 1 . 5/23
Hilarious! I love the sarcasm in this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Cool story! Can't stop laughing!
inkanu chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
AAAAAH Cette fanfic est désopilante: un peu absurde et définitivement hilarante x) Je n'ai pas pu m'empêcher d'exploser de rire plusieurs fois :p ( ça fait du bien de pouvoir parler français je l'avoue ) Je vais m'empresser de lire tes autres histoires... (tiens, mais tu regardes POI Je ne ship pas le couple John/Shaw, mais bon ) Bref, sinon j'ai vu que tu voulais visiter la France, j'habite en banlieue parisienne :) François de la Rochefoucauld, excellent choix :D
Natalya chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
With this being your first fanfic, I must say... you did an amazing job with it! I absolutely loved it. My favorite scene is the one where Morgan is riding around in the Barbie Jeep singing "I'm A Barbie Girl."
Franciu chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Great first story! I found this while going through your profile. (I don't know how I found you though.) You should make a story showing how Hotch gets Emily back!
WhiteGirlSayWhat chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
The story is brillianly hilarious! I have so many favorite scenes in the story, that I can't just pick one. Fantastic work!
AgentLaurenReynolds chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Hilarious. I love the things Prentiss, Morgan and Reid came up with.
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
hilarious :)
Harrypotter-PercyJackson chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Nice job!
SamanthaReese chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Love this story! I especially loved the part where Morgan is driving the barbie jeep and singing the song. That was hilarious! I can totally see Morgan doing that. You should do a sequel because I really want to know how Rossi and Hotch are going to get back at Prentiss. :)
AaronEmily chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
lol that was so funny! Your an Awesome writer:):)I hope you add a second one about how Hotch and Rossi get back at Emily:):) Awesome Story!
SSAFunbar chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Love the sarcasm and can't wait to see how rossi and hotch get back at prentiss
baobei chapter 1 . 10/24/2010