Reviews for Family Secrets
AkiraNatsume23 chapter 13 . 9/28
Really?! You end it with that?! That's the biggest cliff hanger I've ever read! Sequel please!
Tinshaw chapter 13 . 7/4
Good story, like the crossover.
kat1316 chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
for a second there I thought Tohru was dead
Foxy-Floof chapter 13 . 7/1/2014

You know the funniest part? Harry's got children that have legitimate right to inherit from Sirius through him, Black blood through Draco and Harry's grand-mother Dorea...(Wait, doesn't that make them third cousins, once removed? Ick.) And then Harry's got babies to carry on the Potter name. And Draco can have one more to carry on the Malfoy name.

But no more intermarrying for at least 3 or 4 more generations, PLEASE!

I family treed everything out, and Harry is Draco's 3rd cousin twice removed, or 4th cousin, once removed... Or something... Or they might just be close cousins... Eek.
Foxy-Floof chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
I feel SO much better with all that dramatic shit out of the way. And Narcissa... well she's always been the practical one in that family. She's just happy that Harry's powerful, Draco wasn't used, and that she's got grand-babies to spoil and cosset and carry on the family name.
Foxy-Floof chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Harry's an emotional trainwreck in this story. Seriously, SOMEONE get him some damn lithium...
Foxy-Floof chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Wait... Haru is a COW when he transforms. Does that mean he's just waiting for his BULL to come along and make him a proper Mommy?
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
So This story... I feel like you really RUSHED this chapter. It covered... like, 4 chapters' worth but squeezed it all into one chapter. I felt really rushed through this part.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Can't Harry just burn the Daily Prophet down? Please?
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Fuck Harry's fucked psyche with a pointed iron wagon-axle.

Seriously, does NO ONE know what a therapist is?
Of course, wizards aren't known for common sense, or even large amounts of reason.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Overly-nice Tohru, and overly-nice and insecure Harry... OMG. XD

*Dies laughing madly on the floor by the computer stand*
littlepanther chapter 3 . 11/7/2013