Reviews for Family Secrets
Tinshaw chapter 13 . 7/4
Good story, like the crossover.
kat1316 chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
for a second there I thought Tohru was dead
Foxy-Floof chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
YAY!

You know the funniest part? Harry's got children that have legitimate right to inherit from Sirius through him, Black blood through Draco and Harry's grand-mother Dorea...(Wait, doesn't that make them third cousins, once removed? Ick.) And then Harry's got babies to carry on the Potter name. And Draco can have one more to carry on the Malfoy name.

But no more intermarrying for at least 3 or 4 more generations, PLEASE!

I family treed everything out, and Harry is Draco's 3rd cousin twice removed, or 4th cousin, once removed... Or something... Or they might just be close cousins... Eek.
Foxy-Floof chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
I feel SO much better with all that dramatic shit out of the way. And Narcissa... well she's always been the practical one in that family. She's just happy that Harry's powerful, Draco wasn't used, and that she's got grand-babies to spoil and cosset and carry on the family name.
Foxy-Floof chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
Harry's an emotional trainwreck in this story. Seriously, SOMEONE get him some damn lithium...
Foxy-Floof chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Wait... Haru is a COW when he transforms. Does that mean he's just waiting for his BULL to come along and make him a proper Mommy?
XD
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
So This story... I feel like you really RUSHED this chapter. It covered... like, 4 chapters' worth but squeezed it all into one chapter. I felt really rushed through this part.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Can't Harry just burn the Daily Prophet down? Please?
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Fuck Harry's fucked psyche with a pointed iron wagon-axle.

Seriously, does NO ONE know what a therapist is?
Of course, wizards aren't known for common sense, or even large amounts of reason.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Oh God... THERE'S TWO OF THEM.
Overly-nice Tohru, and overly-nice and insecure Harry... OMG. XD

*Dies laughing madly on the floor by the computer stand*
littlepanther chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
What's a nyx?
Melikalilly chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
I like this story
RRW chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
This story is absolutely BRILLIANT! I want you to know I read those nasty reviews from Anonymous and The Critic...and I notice that they were both weren't registered. Probably because they were reported for their behavior previously and were either removed or warned by the FFN administration. I have also notice that reviews like that tend to come from people who are rude, petty, and just like nothing more than hurting someone's feelings. That is why most author's disable non-registered viewers because of idiots like them. They do not give constructive criticism, they give written abuse. I hope that you ignored their comments. Who cares if this is not on the crossover section...this is your story and if you want it under the HP section, that is your decision. Anyway this story is well done.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »