Reviews for Pokémon: The Clash of Legends
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
please update soon! !) !]
Max300frk chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
After a lot of searching around, it feels very great to finally find a fanfic that does justice to Steven's small role in the anime. This story is very excellent and exciting to read and I hope you will be able to update this story soon! Keep up the good work! :)
Unleashed111 chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
uhh could you update? like super soon?
animelover524 chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Is Rayquaza gonna be the the solution, like in Emerald? I hope so...because Rayquaza should get his episode too! )
SnowyWolborg chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I'm so glad to see somethning like this!

Steven was seriously robbed in the Hoenn Saga. He got one episode, and he barely appeared in that one. Lance got his moment to shine in thee Johto region, and Cynthia had more than a few episodes, and Wallace even showed up in Sinnoh too. Steven was the only one without significant screen time.

But, I'm not clear on, why are Seven and Wallace both stated to be the Hoenn champion? If this is based on the anime, only one person can be the champion at one time, it's not a shared title. Steven was the champion, but gave the title p to Wallace, who won it himself, after Steven.

Otherwise, good idea, I'm going to keep reading, decent Steve centric fics are hard to come by.
Perpetual Dreams chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Hooray, an update!

I'm happy to see that Pikachu is fine now. However, the battle isn't over yet.

I don't know if Black/White is that good, as I haven't played it yet, so I don't know. I would wait for a Ruby/Sapphire remake, I guess.

Update soon please!
SpecialPikachu chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Yay! You updated. Great story! I like it a lot

I agree with you, Groudon vs Kyogre should've been on the movie, I think that's an epic battle. And Pikachu is involved too...

Update please
SnowKiter chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Aha so Lance's infiltrating of criminal organizations has become a trend, hasn't it? xD

I love this story and I definitely agree that Lance, as infiltration-happy as he is, should stick to Team Rocket and leave Hoenn to its Champion(s).

Steven pwning people is awesome.

By the way, WAIT FOR THE RUBY/SAPPHIRE REMAKE. BLACK/WHITE SUCKS. Not only did they remove all the good features from SS/HG (like Pokemon following you, the menu on the bottom touch-screen, PC use being on the touch-screen, etc.), all the Gen V Pokemon are ugly. Okay that was purely opinion, but still. xD The graphics uppity for R/S is something I look forward to more than I enjoyed Black/White.

Anyways, if you bothered to read that irrelevant rant, have a nice day and udpate soon~ .
x-SystemRestore chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Pikachu! -huggles it-

Hope things don't take a turn for the worst. (Or "worser" since it seems chaotic already)

If the anime had done what you've written, I'd probably be re-watching these episodes non-stop LOL
Advanceshipper Forever chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Finally, an update haha! XD Love the twist, what is everyone going to do now? Update soon please! :)
Perpetual Dreams chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
Rawr. Hello -

I wanted Steven to make another appearance in the anime! He had more time in the manga but it wasn't enough! *tears* I'm a huge fangirl of Steven as well xD

I can't wait to read Steven and Ash's battle in the next chapter~ I will be waiting for the next update!
figliedellatempesta chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
good chapter! I'm interested to see where you go with this story. I'm a big fan of the champions and both the "evil" team leaders, so I'm hoping there will be more of them, but so far so good.
SiriuslyFanatic chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
I had a Metagross and Dragonite due, which is pretty much the same as yours, only better. -sticks out tongue-

Yay an update :3 As always, I am in awe of your battle scenes. Maybe you can write mine for me. I'll let you have Steven if he jumps out of a Gameboy and decides to date girls 7-9 years younger than him. Well, he IS a pedo, so I guess that's why :3

Update soon~
Advanceshipper Forever chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Ooh I've got a Dragonite and Tyranitar duo :P I prefer those two :)

But anyway awesome battling! It's cool how you went to Wallace, May, Max, and Brock's battles and didn't only focus on Ash and Steven. Next chappy seems to be Ash and Steven - so update soon! :)
figliedellatempesta chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
ok, the chapters are a bit short, but thats ok. I do, however, think you are retelling the episodes a bit too much, that could get a bit boring. but apart from that I like it, and I want to see what happens when Steven and Wallace get involved. More chapters pls :D