Reviews for The Last Time
mary chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Awe! Yes!
SarahJane00001 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was phenomenal! I love this story! But one small note, it's spelled Padme, not Padame, but still, it was awesome!
Guy 84 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
So let me get this straight you had her fighting the clones in the temple for years
OpticalRacer chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
You've written a very good 'Ahsoka's fate' story. I like how you worked in the 'still good in him' concept into your story, giving it a strong connection with the original trilogy story. Well done!
I find Ahsoka's fate an intriguing topic since we all want to know what would happen to our favorite padawan after the Clone Wars. I have also written such a story, but it turns out quite differently. Kind regards.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
pretty GOOD. oNLY THING: mORE PARAGRAPH BREAKS. like AT THE END, ALWAYS SHOULD HAVE BEEN on it's own line. (sorry, caps lock) And the dialogue was a bit choppy, but it was pretty good. A very good idea, it could have been executed slightly better though...
Driftstar-Leader of TreeClan chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
that battle was sooooooo cool! i thought 4 sure anakin was going to kill ahsoka. but im glad he didnt. i kno who the person is who will bring ani back tho :)
LoveLasey chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was really good, I love the fact that Ahsoka didn't die and Anakin did have some good left in him.
Nathaniel Cardeu chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Nicely written. As the previous reviewer said I'd re-examine some of the dialogue, make it flow a little better.

Other than that it was really nice, adds a great dynamic to the series.
lady gaga chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
nice
Magical Mistress Sarai chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Hmm... this was a very interesting little one shot. I think you might want to go and re-write some of your dialogue because it was a bit choppy, but the rest of it was well written. I liked the twist at the end. The fact that Ahsoka was the first one to make him think about the good that was still within him... it add an interesting dynamic to the rest of the series, no? It's always nice to have to think about these things... especially since this could actually have happened.

Good job, and review tag!