Reviews for Speak Now
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Basically a good story, but I have one question: if all it took for Percy to break up with Annabeth was somebody pointing out that she's a bossy jerk, how did they get engaged and almost married? Wouldn't somebody have noticed and said something? Or several people? Each of whom would have said something? And how realistic is it for Percy to walk away from his wedding, grinning, and immediately start dating another woman? I guess that's several questions, isn't it?
jindyandpercabethlover4ever chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
wow that was terrible but only since its percarachel and at percabeths wedding
no negtive critism intended
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
For all those Guests Who are to much of a pussy to log in before flaming: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

If you like Percabeth, Its Okay! No problems with That! But Please, leave Other non-Percabeth shippers alone! I''ve seen it with Perlia, Prachel and Other PercyxNot-Annabeth Fics: Percabeth shippers ALWAYS flame!

Alright, Its OOC. I agree with that. But you knowh what? Its Funny that When I see a Percabeth story Where Rachel is a Total bitch, no one complains! Of course you Don't, you bunch of hypocrits!

I'm gonna be honest, I HATE ANNABETH AND PERCABETH!

Don't like it? TO BAD FOR YOU!

Its it realy That hard to accept That there are people out there Who DON'T like Percabeth? And They write stories About Their favorite Shippings? Geez! You act like you own the Fandom!

I HATE ANNABETH AND PERCABETH! And I'm Sure I'm NOT the only one! JUST FUCKING ACCEPT!

Oh, and if your gonna send me hate PMs, flame me or even going as far as reporting me, think About this: The only reason your doing it, is because I do NOT Agree with you...Yeah, That"s a very good reason!

I may hate Percabeth, But I don't go around flaming PxA Fics. I even read some of them, because they're good! Why Can't you do the Same? Or better, Don't click on it all! The summary says Its PRACHEL!

C'mom, this is FanFiction! We all like the Fandom. I have friends that like Percabeth and I respect That. They respect me for disliking it. Why Can't we just stop this pointless 'Shipping War'? And That Goes not only for PJ, But for all fandoms!

...Well, I finished My rant, time to Say stuff About the story,

Hmmm...the plot is often used, although I haven't seen a Prachel Fic yet. Its actully Pretty good, though it could use a little more detail. But only a little. Because you already did a Pretty good job actully.

P.S: For all the good Percabeth Shippers, I Don't hate or dislike you for liking Percabeth. I'm not blind. I see Why So Many people like it and Besides, Its canon. Most people Will like it. Like I said, I have Percabeth-Shipping friends. So if your a Percabeth Shipper and like your Shipping, But you won't flame other's and respect Their opinion, then you have earned my respect. I respect your opinon and you respect mine.

However, if your a 'bad" Percabeth Shipper. No matter how much you flame me, I Will NEVER like Percabeth or Annabeth. I've met people Who actully began to dislike Percabeth for your behavior. So if you go around flaming other's, then go to Tartarus. I Don't care.

-Megadracosaurus
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I HATE YOU, IT'S PERCABETH, NOT PRACHEL
hi there chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I didn't hate it, because I'm sick of percabeth stories. And it was really fun to read. And annabeth is annoying. Percy was so awesome in this! Peace, love and Percy.
Prachel sucks chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
you r an insult to the PJO world!
Asking why I even read this when I'm a Percabeth shipper?
One:I didn't read any of this in the first place.I just instantly hit the review button
Two:I want to which people will have an angry Aphrodite meddling with their love lives for this very disgrace
Three:I want to know who will get killed by Annabeth or Athena or an angry army of owls just by poorly portraying Annabeth's personality and 't blame me if you suddenly fail all your classes.
If you hate me,go on.
And I would love for all of you Prachel shippers to
Vio14 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
People, what did you expect?

Its a PRACHEL story. If you like Percabeth, don't read it. *rolls eyes* Sure, they're out of character. Sure, Annabeth is acting like a bitch.

But this story is well done. And honestly haters, if you don't like it, don't rant to the author about how much you hate the story. I'm a Percabeth fan, and I never really like Prachel, but this story is good.

Unless you have good feedback, notes of improvement, or say why you don't like it(nicely, without swearing) than sure. But if you want to swear and cuss and insult, keep it to yourself.

I'm sure as hell the author does not want to hear you rant about how bad the story is.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WRITING chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WRITING? YOU DARE EVEN SHARE THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ON THE INTERNET? PERCY AND ANNABETH ARE SOUL MATES! ANNABETH DOES NOT ACT THAT WAY! SHE WOULDN'T CALL TO PERCY ABOUT MONEY! SHE WOULD TELL HIM SHE LOVED HIM NOT ABOUT FRIGGIN MONEY! PERCY MAY INVITE RACHEL BUT PERCY WOULDN'T CARE IF RACHEL SAID SOMETHING TO REGRET! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU DARE EVEN POST THIS PIECE OF SHITTY WRITING THAT YOU THINK IS ENTERTAINING! I AM DISSAPOINTED. VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED!
LostFeather chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Loved it! Really well written and I hate percabeth (especially annabeth no offense to people who do though).
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I like Percabeth, but it's nice to see someone exploring another pairing. Parchel needs more love!
I am way Popular than u chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I loved it it was perfect write more k
OxOxPercyArtLuverXoXo chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I LOVE it! Don't let the HATERS bring you down! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This story is the worst. Ihate this story!
B.B chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
One word is,"Horrible"
suddenlyred chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
LOVE IT! i LOVE perchel! percabeth sucks. and i love this song!