Reviews for Hoofbeats
lampshadezz chapter 8 . 1/8
i realize it was 2013 when you last updated this story, and that it is now 2015. but i really do hope that you decide to pick this story up again... it was amazing and humorous, and everything a reader like me, and in fact, a lot of readers out there, love and adore. it is such a shame to let this story fade into the shadows, unfinished...
katiekittykat chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
ok I love this story but please update it again you left it on a cliffhanger and thats not cool
ili777 chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
How could you do such thing?! Stop updating at such point, it's just purely cruel.
I literally love this story, it's perfect, flawlessly perfect. I can't start pointing out what parts I like simply cause it's the whole thing (well of course except when they fired Misaki and Akihiko was 'yell' by his mother and all the moments Misaki was in pain). I wish you continued writing this amazing fic, I love the characters and they way they interact with each other, but mostly the plot; the plot is absolutely excellent. You writing skills are also great and you had me hooked up in the story by the first three paragraphs.
But what I don't want to even consider is Misaki and Akihiko to actually be related, I mean that would really be weird and unhealthy (though I don't really have a problem with it to tell you the truth :p).
I would liked to see more of Takahiro caring for his little brother though through the story, I don't know why but I don't feel like we get that directly at any part of the story.
I really like when you write things from Akihiko's pov, I have no idea why, but it makes things more interesting, though seeing the story from Misaki's eyes is cuter :p
Please remember this story exists and get back at writing it, I would be so happy if you would, thanks for writing it so far, it's truly spectacular.
abubu.keyho chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
please please continue . . . . . . please?
awesome story . . . . . . . . but a cliffhanger? :(
update soon :)
thegirlwithagun chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
asdfghjkl nooo me want update D: it's sooo GOOD!
Ino Death chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
omg that was soo cute I loved it please update soon
alecritique chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
I'm so happy you continued the story! :) it's so good you have me at the edge of my seat! I can't wait for the next chapter :) Happy Writing Darling!
wasabi cake chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Yay! I really love this story! I'm so happy you updated... I thought this story was discontinued. XD But I'm really glad it's not! :))

Keep it up! Update soon! :)))
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Ah, I remember this story! I read all of the chapters a pretty long time ago, but I was afraid that it wouldn't be updated anymore. I'm really happy to see that you've updated it :D
Thank you. I'm in love with the idea of this story! It make me very happy that you're working on it again :)
puppyfacetwo chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
So happy to see an update from you! I just about lost my marbles when I saw this popped in new. :3
Hope whatever Akihiko found in that box helps him a bunch, as I'm not so find of his mother... :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Please update soon!
I am dying of anticipation!
annalucy chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
please please please please please finish this I love the .
TheGrandJester chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
OH MY GOD I NEED AN UPDATE!
CrazyBloodyJam chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
Gah! Such a horrible cliffhanger! Please update soon, because it's such a good story!
How Convenient chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
This is really good. I look forward to seeing how the escape plan goes (assuming it is eventually put into action)!