Reviews for Jaguar Batter
Twister60 chapter 15 . 5/21
Great story! I can't wait to read more:)
zanagisa chapter 15 . 5/3
I am so happy to see this story updated! It is a really fun idea and I have been enjoying every chapter. Thank you for posting!
zandehr chapter 15 . 5/1
i need. i lust. i love. 3
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 15 . 5/1
This is a great story, and man, you're a good writer. :D As a girl, I really like the style of writing this story has. Although because of my weird friends, I keep almost bursting out laughing thinking about Legolas snogging a ninja... But I try to compose myself in public... :)
Can't wait till the next chapter!
KittyWillCutYou chapter 15 . 4/30
You write so well, oh my goodness. I wasn't expecting to find such a gem on this pass through the crossover section. Dammit, I'm so lucky! Update soon, I can't wait for more! This is marvelous.
summer dash chapter 15 . 4/27
oh my gosh! its just wonderfull! my friend just tell me about this fict, and i feel so gratefull for it. it is a masterpiece, really love it.
actually im not into uncomplete story, but this story is too awesome. each chapter made me scream "please, i want to read this more, i hope chapter 15 is faaaaaar awaaay, so i can read this story for the long time."
anyway, i felt a lil bit dissapointed when i found out that the baby was twins. it just because the change of "separated twins" became bigger and bigger. that means sakura and legolas not gonna be together.
i reaaaaallyy hope they being together, rise their child as a complete family. but i just a reader and you are the writer. I just can hope for the best.
I wait the next chapter as soon as possible.
im really gratefull for thus awesome story. your awesome! really!

p.s: sorry for my bad english. its mot my first language, im from indonesia by the way

regards,

Putri
Sook03 chapter 15 . 4/26
Oh my. Legolas and his father would be the kind to absolutely spoil the children. They would be beyond spoiled, and he treated like precious little gifts.
Sook03 chapter 14 . 4/26
Ohmigod. Twins; a boy and a girl would be amazing.
Sook03 chapter 13 . 4/26
Oh dear. This is progressing rapidly, poor girl isn't even in control anymore.
saashi samy chapter 15 . 4/26
i really like the couple

fantastic story
Sook03 chapter 11 . 4/26
I'm glad that he took the news so well.
Sook03 chapter 10 . 4/26
Ohmigod. The great unveiling.
Sook03 chapter 9 . 4/26
Ohmigod. Sakura is so much more rational than any of them.
Sook03 chapter 8 . 4/26
Oh my. What an interesting shift.
Sook03 chapter 7 . 4/26