Reviews for Jaguar Batter
Bronze Leaf chapter 15 . 9/3
Twins! Woah! Haha I love Sasukes and Narutos reaction to her pregnancy and the babies.
Actually I love how you write Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura! Very well done

Thanks for your hard work to!
Kittenlzlz chapter 15 . 8/27
I am in love with you and with this fic. The pregnancy,and the reactions caused by it are amazing. The culture shocks,especially the recent debacle about elven children is well thought out and just XD xD I love your writing. You mange to make sakura still badass and keep the whole quest still serious while having all the drama and thats ridiculously hard to do so. Well done :) I hope you update gl~
angelofdestiny16 chapter 15 . 8/23
Please update. It's a good story.
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 15 . 8/7
Two?! Awesome! I am really curious to know if she will live in Mirkwood or Konoha. She does bring up good points when she talks to herself about it. Nicely written, by the way.
bloomsburry chapter 14 . 8/5
nice one
I think you've really managed to pull off this crossover, which is incredible. I'm really loving how you're portraying Sakura (overall); it's very realistic and I can actually see here being capable of it had she ever been shown as older and more mature in canon. I can't wait to find out Boromir's fate and, more so, the reaction of the elves (jumping ahead a little here). Really looking forward to the next update.
ShipsThatFly chapter 15 . 7/22
Agh, this story does things to my heart. I love too much. Looking forward to the next update!
gemava chapter 15 . 7/22
this is a very interesting fic and I really want to see what happens next.. and maybe thranduil's reaction is sure to be awesome
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 15 . 7/18
I would have preferred girls...yup two mini-sakuras that have legolas and his father wrap in their tiny little fingers and so cute they could not escape cuz they are like ninjas!
Guardian54 chapter 15 . 7/16
Your writing skills and wordplay make me ridiculously envious. Then again I write sweeping actions of history instead of personal stuff mostly, and what personal stuff I write is mostly crack...
Guardian54 chapter 6 . 7/16
The only thing that really irritates me about most LOTR fics is that no one ever raises an objection against allowing bumbling idiots on a (mostly) STEALTH MISSION.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 15 . 6/28
Quite interesting story in what if
Gasanechi chapter 15 . 6/17
Nice fic, and while I like the plot, I can't help but get irritated with your Sakura. I dunno, I get that the pregnancy is accidental, and yeah, I also get that not everyone is prepared for motherhood.

But, nonetheless, maternal instincts ppl! I cringe every time Sakura does something that endangers the babies. And to just dump her babies to Legolas like that? Callou h. So yeah, I find it very very hard to like her even though she/you rationalized her decision/personality through her POV or thru the POV of other ppl.

I really do hope she changes her personality soon. While I like the fic, it kinda dampens my enthusiasm reading it when I don't like your version of Sakura. However, I'll stay put for now, but again, I really hope that she stops being so selfish. And yes, so far, in my point of view as a reader, she is acting like a selfish, kinda irritating b I at ch. I'm not unfamiliar with unexpected pregnancies, maybe that's why I have such a strong reaction with your Sakura. So yeah, I hope she changes soon.
musme chapter 15 . 6/8
I love it very much !
Furionknight chapter 15 . 6/4
I look forward to more :)