Reviews for Jaguar Batter
Peppei chapter 15 . 8/12
just reread this...and tried to review ch 16 but apprently i did in the past :O well, i'm eagerly waiting for the next time you update. really enjoyed your story. i like how you made sakura's personality, i think it's similar to canon. also i like how you made sasuke come back-a lot of stories have him as the bad guy. looking foward to more legosaku!
ll lupsie chapter 16 . 8/5
Upd te ple se. C nt w it to see wh t will h ppen
Wow, did she just completely abandon her mission to watch over Frodo to go for the nice cross-country trek of NZ?! I was hoping she'd actually stick with him and we'd get to see the more interesting part of how the poor, little, non-warrior hobbits, would actually have someone with them with some experience in fighting and travel to get their mission actually done without sticking to cannon...
I don't particularly care if they end together at this point since there's been little build of any relationship... what i do find slightly annoying is that she has yet to have done anything to influence the plot... i mean, her silence in most case is pretty much in character but you'd think by now should would have mentioned at least a couple skills relevant to speeding up their route. I have hopes we'll see some more of her skills in the upcoming fight (which of course is annoyingly underground and restricts her movements lol)
kilau chapter 16 . 6/21
Update pretty pretty please :D
Ashlynn LionHart chapter 16 . 5/21
Very original! Never thought of that kind of plot before!
update soon love to read more such a good story keep up the good work
DarkViolet7258 chapter 16 . 4/15
Thank you for update.
review chapter 16 . 3/11
Please update. Do you know long and how many times I've been waiting and re-reading this story. I know it might sound weird since you don't know me, but my birthday is on the 28th of march and it will really mean a lot to me if you updated soon. Do this for a fellow fic reader ; ).
Espied7 chapter 15 . 2/27
This is an amazingly well thought out story. I love the slow progression you're creating with Legolas and Sakura. And your minor characters are perfectly written to add to the storyline. You make it so easy to be absorbed in this world! Thanks for writing, and I'm excited to see what happens next!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss. This is great. So great. Please continue
coolgirl chapter 16 . 1/30
I really like this story. I like Sakura's reasoning of why she should leave the twins in Middle Earth since elves wouldn't fit in ninja world and elves' slow growth can also be problem if raised in Konoha and people get suspicious. I wonder how would Legolas and Sakura get together since Sakura was mortal and had to go back home eventually. I felt that the ending would be bittersweet after I read the story many time. Hope to see next chapter.
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 16 . 1/29
I get so excited when I see that this updates! This is absolutely my favorite story, and I already can't wait for the next update. You've stopped so many heartbreaking things that happened in LOTR from happening in this story, and I really, really hope you keep up that pattern because I'm too invested for anything bad to happen to my children (Sakura, Legolas and the twins).

As far as names go, Audriel could be very cute (like, Audri as his nickname?) and Erendriel (Eren as a nickname?)
Elspeth7 chapter 16 . 1/28
Good chapter. I like the insight into what Legolas is thinking and his second hand view of Konoha and the Shinobi lifestyle that he's put together from what Sakura and the others have mentioned.
exillion chapter 1 . 1/26
I like this story, but what's with the Jesus and w/e thing? The religion doesn't exist here... other than that, everything else feels fine. Good read to pass the time. Although, I DO wish you give a bit more POV from Sasuke or Naruto.