Reviews for Jaguar Batter
This is a really well written cross over and I usually don't like them. You should continue writing this. It is good!
kilau chapter 11 . 4/14
Pretty pretty pretty please update :D
kylC chapter 16 . 4/6
I'm not usually one for romance but I must admit that the Sakura-Legolas bonding moments are definitely my favourite part of this fic. There's something incredibly soft, warm and beautiful about them. Please let them be happy. pLEAse.

Also Sasuke is a huge fucking nerd and I love it.
BloodElvenFairy100 chapter 16 . 3/21
I like the way you write this fic, but sadly I don't like Sakura's character here. Gomen...
So disappointing T_T the sakura you portrayed here is kind of a bitch! She does not care for the child or legolas at all! Sorry if this is making u down but IT WAS A GOOD THING NOT TO CONTINUE THIS. Yep
The beginning of this story was good and was quite exciting but when i further read it, i was really REALLY disappointed up to the point i regretted reading this one. :( im a fan of sakura and i definitely know she is not the type of person to think stuff like that about the baby and it looks like she doesnt love legolas. Sakura is the type of woman who will love her partner with honesty and care, you as an author wrote in the description that sakura and legolas are a pairing and that does not completely show here, ur making her character as a shallow woman who just easily have sex with a person she is "infatuated"(or for u maybe love) for which is totally not her. I can tell this is one of those stories which don't have a satisfying or happy ending and if it does have a "happy ending" it would be SO unnatural and unrealistic. Damn.
Love it! I'm so excited to see where this goes!
Jung.Jaena chapter 16 . 2/11
please update soon... Please..
Donni chapter 16 . 2/7
please update i beg you
queenofthelost chapter 16 . 2/1
Oh my god this is so amazing I'm never a fan of crossovers but this is like oh my lordie Lord please update soon I wish on a thousand paper cranes you update soon
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 16 . 1/25
Ermahgawd please update!?
Miss Lambert chapter 16 . 1/2
I actually totally agree with the children staying with Legolas. Not only because Mirkwood is safer, but also because they're going to be half elven and as we know elves age slower. Sure, they could choose mortality one day (if they are given the choice like Elrond and Elros once were, not sure how that happens ), but they will still develop differently. Even if Sakura is particularly lucky and lives till she is, let's say, fifty, her children wouldn't even start their teenage years yet. Frankly, I imagine they would be miserable growing up among short lived shinobi.
I wish Sakura could stay with Legolas and the children in Mirkwood (and Thranduil! can't wait for his reaction) but with the way you chose to develop her character (colder, more distant, more...well, selfish? no offence) I don't see how this could happen. Maybe if her chakra pathways fried, but that's sort of morbid and not exactly something I wish on her. Poor Legolas. That's one bad choice he made in life partner. As least he will get the kids out of it, hopefully.
Suprisingly, since I hate the original, I actually like your Sasuke. He seems positively sane and logical, even if still quite brooding. Naruto too is well written, kinda more perceptve I think. Another favourite of mine being Aragorn.
Anyway, hope you are not abandoning your story just yet and Happy New Year!
Donni chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
Every time I check this and it hasn't yet updated, I straight-up want to cry. I'm sorry for artificially inflating your hit count. This is one of my all-time favorite fics, but I also don't want to be a nag. Have a happy New Year!
Peppei chapter 15 . 8/12/2016
just reread this...and tried to review ch 16 but apprently i did in the past :O well, i'm eagerly waiting for the next time you update. really enjoyed your story. i like how you made sakura's personality, i think it's similar to canon. also i like how you made sasuke come back-a lot of stories have him as the bad guy. looking foward to more legosaku!
ll lupsie chapter 16 . 8/5/2016
Upd te ple se. C nt w it to see wh t will h ppen