Reviews for Just the Way You Are
DreamerCullens chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I loved it ! So lovely, they're the best parents ever ! Don't you wanna have them as your own parents ? I do.
Perfect, it's all I have to say !
TeamCarlisle chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
loved it... saw your link on tumblr.. good job... always looking for new Carlisle/Esme stories :)
Mikarin Aoi chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I've read this a long time ago too. And after rereading it again today, all I can say is: Absolutely delish! *claps hands* Excellente! :) It was a perfect combination of love, adoration, admiration, and everything romance-y. I really have nothing else to say, 'cause it was absolute perfection. I loved it. :)
-Aoi.
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Simply AWESOME. The best description of pure and true love I ever read. Thank you very much for share this with all of us. :)
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
sigh Carlisle's so romantic... I love a good Esme & Carlisle story. Thanks for sharing this.

Jen
Youdazzledme chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Another wonderful story! They are written in a way that I was transported to that time & place. Write more please :)
AlexandraCC chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was sweet! I think Carlisle is so sweet and this shows it, the way you described how carlisle felt about esme.. great! Thats my favourite bruno mars song to so that made me smile! Yet ANOTHER great story! Keep writing :)
C. Stalmans chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Love it! It for sure expresses the real love Carlisle and Esme feel for each other. Alice is always the one who covers every angle. I just try to depict those two in that very open kitchen of them, their bodies interlocked. And a singing Carlisle made me even smile on a grey and rainy Sunday. For the moment it is here perfect Vampire weather. I must say that these kind of stories can make me feel a bit more upbeat.
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
So this is the first piece of Carlisle/Esme Fic I've read, and you've got me. I loved it! So hawt.
Hypnotized.By.Golden.Eyes chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Awww, I love the song Just the Way You Are. It really fits Carlisle and Esme. Great job! :]
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Purrr puurrr puuurrr! talk about hot! Well done, go Carlisle and Esme!
ash chadwick chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
AMAZING you are really good! More please :)
kolbow chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Awn God, so funny so cute and sexy. How don't like it? it's beautiful *-* And this song... this song. I wish had one Carlisle to sing that song to me.
SavannahCullen chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Luv it! Can you do more from Carlisle's view? Like when he finds Esme?
tgscorumaol.com chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I couldn't help but read this AGAIN! I just LOVE This Story. Perfect Carlisle/Esme Moment. So sweet and adoring! He just adores her. You did an AMAZING Job on this! Wish there were more like this! Please do another one.