Reviews for These Small Hours, They Still Remain
gaarapanda5 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was amazing. I have so many feelings now. I usually really don't care for writing in second person, but you did an exceptional job. Thank you!
Thegoblinqueen1998 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Feeeeels ;_;
toeki chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
impressive and emotional fic.
i think i saw some typos, but it is still well written.
a nearly perfect fic;)
Raiden Akutabi chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
OH MY &%$%$$#$ ! I will die of dehydration by tears! EUGENE!
I loved your fic, you write so well!
Cinimonn chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Exceptional piece. enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!
Leaf15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Good story. Not so much a fan fiction itself, but more of a different point of view and focus inside the story of Gattaca. The story in here doesn't deviate or build much on the original, but instead places the reader in the place of Jerome so as to get a better understanding of him. The fanfic part of this story is that the interpretation of Jerome is the author's own, but it is very well made and believable. "These Small Hours" doesn't have perfect grammar, but it's mostly done to give the story its feel. The author shows a genuine understanding of the main character Jerome, and narrates his story interestingly. 4/5.
hali chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Whoah... that is so in-character and touching. Just what I was looking for after watching the movie. Thank you for this text. And special thank you for not turning it into slash cause it's totally better and deeper without it here.
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Now here's a topic I wished they included in the film, they spent so much time on the hardships of being invalid that they barely scratched the surface on the hardships of being a valid.

I'm surprised this fic has only gotten one review in the four months since its been posted. It deserves praise for all the hard work you obviously put into it.

It is like an extension of the movie itself. I absolutely enjoyed reading it.
A Matter of Unimportance chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I really enjoyed this. I liked your use of second person, and I thought the whole story flowed really nicely. It was a nice insight into Eugene's head. Great job! :)