Reviews for Naruto of the Talismans
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 6/16
That was still kinda a BONEHEADED thing for the damn dragon to DO, YES naruto changed into shendu DURING kibble's fight BUT they still thought it was NARUTO in the SHAPE of a dragon NOT POSSESSED BY a dragon, now they all think the kyuubi's breaking free or he is possessed by a demon... So, yes VERY STUPID thing to do on the dragon's part!(I'd think kyuubi would be PISSED AS HELL!)
maxgoof296 chapter 5 . 5/31
Cool can't wait for the next chapter
madmanmark666 chapter 5 . 5/22
Loving this story so far hope you pick it up
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 5 . 3/28
You need to continue this and why not make Hinata the vessel of lightning or something like that.
Master Xehanort chapter 5 . 1/14
I love it keep going and can Neji be the next vessel in the next chapter my friend?
Alucard hellsing chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
I love it keep going and can Bai Za have Hinata as her vessal? I think that the demon sorceress of water could help her get her confidence back.
Claw-Cannon chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
I just found this story what happened I like it please continue it please
KaixShadowBane chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Dude Please don't forget this story its really good!
wnaruto616 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Cant wait for the next chapter
Clearmens chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Nice story so far but c5 was not appealing as it could.
Naruto should have been pissed off by being put on the spot by his parasites. He should I think be in charge not a pushover. Putting him on the spot like that was purely in their interest not his or mutual. They could have still interacted with her on a variety of circumstances. If they had waited 1000s of years they could wait for a few days at least.
Well the story is still cool.
Braedon1998 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Where is the fucking rest? But great so far.
Nanishi DJGT chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
hmm
irnzenmonk chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
good ne
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
great story
dark digidestined chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
if you want suggestions for the thunder demons host i say sasuke so the teme will stick around