Reviews for Naruto of the Talismans
Voltrasin chapter 5 . 6/30
Turning into Shendu was a nice touch.
Voltrasin chapter 2 . 6/30
Mountain would be good for Choji because of expansion jutsu.
story reader chapter 2 . 1/9
hey i think you should have tenten as the sky demon hsi wu's apprentice. as i think they would be a neat team together with their personality's. hsi wu can help tenten be more cunning and tricky in how she fight and she would also be able to enhance her weapons further. also she can fly along with being able to have some of his forms abilities like the wings and tail. i hope you will keep you inspiration to keep writing stories. i have read several other of your stories and i liked them alot.
Brandon m chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
Yo. When is ch. 6 coming out? I keep coming back in hopes of a great ending, but I keep getting dropped off the cliff here.
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
That was still kinda a BONEHEADED thing for the damn dragon to DO, YES naruto changed into shendu DURING kibble's fight BUT they still thought it was NARUTO in the SHAPE of a dragon NOT POSSESSED BY a dragon, now they all think the kyuubi's breaking free or he is possessed by a demon... So, yes VERY STUPID thing to do on the dragon's part!(I'd think kyuubi would be PISSED AS HELL!)
maxgoof296 chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
Cool can't wait for the next chapter
madmanmark666 chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
Loving this story so far hope you pick it up
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
You need to continue this and why not make Hinata the vessel of lightning or something like that.
Master Xehanort chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
I love it keep going and can Neji be the next vessel in the next chapter my friend?
Alucard hellsing chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
I love it keep going and can Bai Za have Hinata as her vessal? I think that the demon sorceress of water could help her get her confidence back.
Claw-Cannon chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
I just found this story what happened I like it please continue it please
KaixShadowBane chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Dude Please don't forget this story its really good!
wnaruto616 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Cant wait for the next chapter
Clearmens chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Nice story so far but c5 was not appealing as it could.
Naruto should have been pissed off by being put on the spot by his parasites. He should I think be in charge not a pushover. Putting him on the spot like that was purely in their interest not his or mutual. They could have still interacted with her on a variety of circumstances. If they had waited 1000s of years they could wait for a few days at least.
Well the story is still cool.
Braedon1998 chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Where is the fucking rest? But great so far.