Reviews for How Everybody Hates the GED Should've Ended
Heze chapter 1 . 4/17
That's a good idea. However, it just seems like a regular episode rather than a series closer.
Douglas Mendes chapter 1 . 3/6
I liked the way the episode and the show ends. It was awsome!
mee whi chapter 1 . 2/24
That was awsome thx a lot honestly
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
wow.
Avey chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
That is so much better than the actual ending! thank you!
Autumn chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
no just no
Myles chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
WOW! That was good, great job man!, Thank You for the recap, now I can go on with my life LOL. Did you come up with all of it, or did someone else feed you the ideas, ether way Thanks agian
O'Dell chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Chris got at least a 92% on the GED, which is an A-, like he was glad and lucky as hell. CBS Television Distribution should start season 5 or kept the show going (2009-present). It's 2014 now.
Destanie chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I would like to know what happen to the weird white man that Chris had his eye on through the end of episode 22? What was his purpose for making that part alone so creepy.!? Was it some kind if sign? It almost had a movie feel to it.
Ben chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Oop I mean Malcom In The Middle sorry :( I hope u like my review :)
Ben chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Good ending idea I love it I wished it ended like that or the series could continue cause I loved the show my second favourite tv show my favourite show is Malcom And The Middle thanks — Ben :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Great ending idea I thing t shoul
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
oh i get now it was a good way to end it
Dalieu chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
OK,On the last ending of everybody hates chris I think that drew becomes a rapper or male model, Tonya goes to college and julious and Rochelle gets rich
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »