Reviews for Fireside Chat
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, LOVED THIS! :D THIS! This is what I've always wanted to see in "Dissidia"! Seeing our beloved heroes around a campfire and talking to each other about their home worlds, their friends, laughing and teasing one another, and just having a good time! It was such a treat to read and it made laugh a lot, too! Especially when everyone eas getting the wrong idea about Cloud! XD Man, I really wish more fics were like this! Thanks so much for writing this! I really enjoyed it! :)
Sasa chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This seems the best story that Ive read regarding dissidia so far :). Its funny, natural, good story and most importantly I loved how you potray the characters just like the originals! So thankyou, I really liked this story. Hope you would write another story of this though hehe..
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
That was such a good read. I didn't know the other characters besides Cloud but I liked the flow of the conversation. I loved that it shook Cloud to finally get on with what he should do. I'd like to believe it's because be wants to as well. Hehe
Anon Mouse chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I like your writing style, and the story flowed really well.

However, I can't say I liked how everyone kept ganging up on Cloud and judging him for not marrying Tifa or having any intentions to marry her, especially after Cloud brought up differences in their respective cultures. It's hard to swallow that everyone would have such serious issues with it. It got pretty annoying to be honest and detracted from the positives of this story that I mentioned above.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I honestly didn't expect that. Oh Squally-poo, Zidane, Tidus and of course, Spiky.
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This was just fun. I really liked the way you handled all the characters, which can be very hard with such a large cast, and the way they all reacted to one another and who got along and who didn't. It's really entertaining to see all them try to explain their worlds to one another and pick apart the logic, or honor, or lack thereof in what's taking place. I'm kind of ambivalent about canon-Cecil but you gave him a really nice line concerning relationships and it was sweet to see his list of priorities for when he gets back to his real world. Considering he is the only one who got married without much of hitch, Cloud's pretty smart in going to him for proposal-testing. Seeing the advice that gets bandied about by the other characters is quite chuckle-worthy as well. Good writing!
Lady Ifrit chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Hmm. Honestly, I feel kind of strange about this fic. When I saw that it was a humour/friendship fic about the Cosmos cast getting to know each other, I was looking forward to reading it. And I was enjoying it in the beginning too, untill it became about browbeating us and Cloud about marriage, so I was inclined to think this you getting on your soapbox and preaching your views, rather than the characters. And the conversation sounded like one a group of women would have, rather than a group of men - it was like your grasp of characterisation slowly slipped through your fingers as the fic went on and then took a flying leap out of the window. It ended up being a really preachy fic and I don't think you intended it to be.
Konijn chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Loved this fic, especially the tidbit on plot continuity. It was quite giggle-inducing.
I liked how you had some focus on Cloud and the way you portrayed him; it felt so in character for his AC counterpart.
Koko chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This was really sweet, even with the humor and adult stuff. Good job.
Franny Mika chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I loved this fanfic - it was hilarious XD. Thanks for sharing!
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh . . . This was great.
h0lyfinx chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
awww "so tifa..i've been thinking~" 8DD SWEET
Plum'oh chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Hello !

Well, your fanfiction is hilarious ! I loved their discussions about these various topics. I love the one with Cecil's baby ! "What? You didn't check?" Tidus si so cute. x)

And the way that everyone was trying to make Cloud admit that he's in love with Tifa and he will get married to her. Furthermore, at the end, he asks Cecil to be Tifa and he trains to ask Tifa in marriage. xD I was laughing to death. x)

There is another part that made me laughs :

"I'm not even half human, my lady!" Zidane swished his tail. "Just look at my tail!"

"Or his brother's face."

Do you mean that Kuja is like an extraterrestrial? XD It was brilliant. x) They were so cute when they were talking about parallel worlds and ancestors. :3

I enjoyed the whole fic, so I add it in my fav ! \o/

Plume Sombre. (and sorry for my bad English, I'm French)
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh, Cloud, you poor, awkward Chocobo head...

Nice fic.
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Love it! This was hilarious. I loved the idea of everyone disapproving of Cloud, although it's completely normal in his world. Please keep up the good work!