Reviews for 026: Patchwork
Skywise8123 chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Thank you for this wonderful story!
GlassxCandy chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Ah I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing. :)
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
A happy ending for our sad but very good couple. I really felt the expression of hurt and heartbreak, then the happy ending with the gift of the earring? Wonderful. I can't stop smiling at the journey to this point, that's when you know you have a good story. I enjoyed it very much.
brutalfreeze chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Captivating, beautiful. I always thought Zevran was such a rich character and you really brought him to life.
Briala chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Laughing at the Author's Note. Are you sure we aren't married to the same man? I mean, here I was typing away at a lovely love scene and listening to Pink Martini and then next thing I know he's pulled up Netflix to watch our favorite show, ALL BY HIMSELF with me in the room with the music...don't get me started on Stewart and Cobert (yes dear, they are funny and normally I do enjoy them, but good lord man, 'can't you see I'm werken here?'

I'll go back to reading now :)
ChampionTheWonderSnail chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Thank you! You've made such beautiful characters and such a sweet story and a wonderful, wonderful ending (sigh - and fans herself). Loved every rich, detailed moment of this.
NorthernBreeze chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
... I am simply blown away by so much feeling and insight...

thank you!
Eva Galana chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Hmmm...perhaps Zev can fix Lyna after all?
Carree chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
my heart simply aches for your characters. The lovemaking scene in the first part was so moving i was on the verge of tears...just beautiful. I truly hope that this zevran and your Lyna find happiness, together or apart as it may be. Just beautiful.
jugalettePENNER chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
love it,cant wait for more
CynderJenn chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
I'm a bad reader who is lousy with reviews (I read mostly on my blackberry and it doesn't like to log in half the time)

I've been enjoying this story so much.
NorthernBreeze chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
this new chapter is heartrending in its intensity, I am very glad that they could talk to each other with honesty and resolve most of it.

wonderful story, thank you.
ChampionTheWonderSnail chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Love it - great chapter and looking forward the next!
Eva Galana chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Ah, these two are quite the pair, aren't they? Lyna needs to realize that Zev would never hurt her; and Zev needs to understand he's worthy.

I love this pairing - and you write them very well.
NorthernBreeze chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
... another spellbinding tale told in that wonderful flowing way you have with words.

thank you.