Reviews for The Thickness of Blood
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 2/9
I freaking LOVE this. GREAT story.
Written Fire chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Warmed my heart :)
ADIOEHdjduehajd213478djfdehjJD chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I discovered your stories a while ago, and thought you may be comforted a little by the fact that I too am an awesome procrastinator. My newesest choice of distraction...your stories!

Lol. Seriously though, those notes are taunting me...:/
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Aw! This was ADORABLE, damn it! I loved it!
JessicaJooney chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Everything I read of yours is completely different! Epic!
Wild Mage 44 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Love this:)
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Love this(:
JumpingWolf chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Lol, reading the Author's comment, I so know what you're going trough. I am reading this awesome story while I really should be studying like no tomorrow...

Love the story, keep on writing! 3
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Really well done. I loved it!
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I LOVE Furt stories and this one is fantastic - I'm a sap just as Finn;) And when the fluff is as well written as yours, it's totally fine with me:))

Seriously, you had them both perfectly in character, and I love how you recreated their brotherly dynamics - with just the right amount of teasing and love and caring for each other.

This was a really good piece of writing, thanks so much for sharing! Oh, and I really hope you did pass that exam!
CorinneLeorrah chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Lol I love Hummel/Hudson bonding! Mainly when something angsty happens to Kurt they end up bonding lol.

Corinne
betweenlife chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Finn to the rescue! Haha. Adorable! :)
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was awesome! The picture that this story gave in my head was brilliant.

Poor Finn, I think he handled that situation the best he could and poor Kurt being sliced open with a butcher knife.

I love your ending as well. I really hope to see more brotherly fics from you. :D

LoTuS
LoveKricket chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is the best kinn story I've ever read. •heart• thanks alot I hope u didn't fail either. But now I'm gonna creep it other stories! Ehahahha thanks again
Sahraylia chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Oh dear, I hope you didn't fail your exam! Because this was an excellent story. :)

Raylie