Reviews for Challenges
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I chose A strange woman shows up and leaves her child with Suoh, Nokoru and Akira
But well, it'll take a while to working on it. Cause I very lazy :)
I didn't log in but if you need to contact my account is lonely white cloud
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Thanks for the challenge! I'll take my fave! Crossover with Prince of tennis and CCD! Thank you soooo much for giving me an idea! _
RinsDarkMagician chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I'm reading CSD right now _ And I have Man of Many Faces coming in the mail haha.

I was wanting to write a CSD fanfic but I had no plot! Now I do! When I finish CSD and Man of Many Faces I'll start writing fics. I'll post them here on and I can PM you when I have them done. Thanks for doing this! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get started!

*sits at door waiting for Many of Many Faces*
Lady Error chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Hi, there! I love challenges, and love some ideas of yours there... I've chosen one... The police find out Akira is Twenty Masks and arrests him during school hours... Will work bout it soon... I'll let u know when I'm ready with it... Wish me luck ;)
kaitouahiru chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I like the ideas of the challenges. I can't really work on one right now, but if I do, I'll let you know.

Thanks for posting this!
kirin-saga chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
a couple caught my attention... I haven't written anything for this fandom in years though. Maybe I'll manage a drabble or two. I'll let you know if I do.