Reviews for Fragile Beginnings
fangirl chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I love your story! At some point could you please continue it? It'd be much appreciated.
101sakurakiss chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
Oh my gosh I love this chapter. Poor Crow don't worry I think you're just like a human. I'm glad you updated how is college going. I'll be going next year and I'm actually really nervous about it.
Fragile Memories chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I hope to hear more of this, definatley have been enjoying your thoughts on Crow's past and just how he came to be. Curious to how the rest of the story will play out, I kinda hope that the part with Seto gets involved in this at least. Would be fun reading about your thoughts on their encounter together.
A-A-A-T chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
This is a rather interesting fanfic. I do hope it's not abandoned.
101sakurakiss chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! You are definatly an amazing writer. I love how Crow is acting you're definatly getting his character write and I love how Norman and the Professor are, they have really good personalities (sorry if I spelled that wrong) usually with outside characters they only have one personality but yours don't. Great job.
ArishaSmile chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
Finally some answers _

I can't decide whether I like the professor or not, though.

I sympathize with crow.

I liked the video tape thing. It's like he got to the 'C' section of the dictionary and read the definition of 'camera' and went ape on the security footage. Though, somehow, I get the feeling Crow is almost a little evil here _'

actually, he scared me at first when I met him in the game, so it's kinda perfect.

In the game came the picture of Crow next to a scientist. Was that the Professor or Norman?

And thanks so much for getting this chapter done so fast! You made my bad day into a good one just now :)
LemonDrops chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
You should -definitely- continue this!
101sakurakiss chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Lol Crow! You tell him! Well I guess he's always been his amazingly self arrogant self even when he was first made. And I definatly will keep reading this no matter how long it takes you to update. You have an amazing talent and good luck in college.
ArishaSmile chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
I like it!

Though, I thought that Crow got his name from that children's book with Pirate Captain Crow, and got the attitude from admiring the devil-may-care character who managed to make a friend...

Then again, the game hinted that he read a lot of books (cuz thats how he learned about gift giving and smooching)

I like the new take on it, though. Are you gonna give a reason for his eye change? like a robot epiphany that...idunno, manifested through his eyes? Or maybe I'll just imagine that for myself so you can get down to more serious business. For instance, when is the apocalypse gonna happen? GYAAAAH! I live the apocalypse, its so intense XD (yeah, I'm weird)

Heehee, I REALLY REEEAAALLY hope you continue this more! Reading your writing just gives me chills of anticipation. Did you know you had a really relaxing writing style? It's almost professional. Like, millimeters off.

Hey, be faster with the next chapter, yeah? You can't keep me waiting forever!

...unless the apocalypse...but that's circumstantial...

Great work!
mizakichi chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
agh! that is a cliffhanger or whatever it is called! you can't do that!

please you have to upload more soon! pretty please with cream and sugar on top?
101sakurakiss chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Oh wow this was a really good chapter and very well written. Thank you so much for updating I really loved this chapter. It seemed...I don't know but it made me hold my breath for some reason. In a good way lol.
ArishaSmile chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Okay, so I couldn't resist and stayed up to read this chapter. My curiosity granted, I felt satisfied until...What the heck with the last sentence! I wanna know I wanna know I wanna knoooooow :(

Anyways, great chapter. I am loving the story.
ArishaSmile chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Wow! You write it smoothly and naturally. I can picture this perfectly in my head.

And I love that Norman created PF! It just links everything together so nicely and just...YAY! Everything's interconnected And I want to know what happens next so badly! however, I must sleep. Damn school and its energy consuming was :(

Next chappy tomorrow, then. Keep writing!
101sakurakiss chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Yeah it's the next chapter and it was well worth the wait. It's really good. I feel sorry for the professor losing his wife and now his son that's so sad. Great chapter can't wait for the next.
N chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I 3 you for this! please continue, it's seems really great so far!