Reviews for The Titan's Curse
CoolNicNac7112 chapter 19 . 4/6
what quit so soon? Your almost done finish please
WolfLover0116 chapter 4 . 3/17
I love Marzipan so dam much.
I like that you have almost finished but annabeth and Thalia seem kind of meanish
vampdreams chapter 19 . 2/6
Man...Firstly...Awesome work
But I really wish you had continued
I mean...The book's almost done...You know?
Anyway
Great stuff _
you make a joke about Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
How heartless are you?
HOLY FUCKING COW. THIS STORY SUCKS. THE CHARACTERS ARE TOALLY OCC AND THALIA AND ANNABETH ARE SELFISH JERKS. I APPRECIATE THE DEDICATION BUT SERIOUSLY.
The Golden Warrior Princess chapter 19 . 1/11
I read this story in one go and i just a few things to say.

Firstly, well done! It's really nice to see an almost complete Reading the books fic.

Secondly, while reading I noticed the really hurtful and mean comments that Annabeth and Thalia shot at Percy. It really bothers me and I was hoping you could tone it down. Also, this if really bashes Rachel and I think that it's very unneeded.
MORE!
Madison Futch chapter 19 . 12/26/2016
Please finish this!
bigadog chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
What is this a hurt and bash percy fic. Like I mean I think your doing a good job and its well written but seriously tone it down on that a lot some of the things that Thalia, Artemis, Rachael and Annabeth say and do pisses me off its like all they do is just bash and hurt percy.
thegamingcobra2 chapter 19 . 11/12/2016
ALL AROUND REVIEW: it is the first complete story I've seen so far so its the best.
MY PERSONAL COMMENTS: WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?! they made Zoe die. god damm it. At least it shows Thalia in all her bad ass amazingness. (she is my favorite character)
thegamingcobra2 chapter 18 . 11/12/2016
i'm happy thalia almost killed luke also proving she is a good fighter and im happy cause she is my favorite character
thegamingcobra2 chapter 7 . 11/12/2016
This is really good
thegamingcobra2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
good so far
Guest chapter 14 . 10/15/2016
I like this version of 'Reading the Books' but I would probably like it more if Thalia and Annabeth toned down the sarcastic-borderline-hurtful comments