Reviews for Chuckle Hut
NotUsingThisProfileAnymore chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I. LAUGHED. SO. HARD.

THAT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS. I DIED LAUGHING. LITERALLY. I'M A GHOST, DEMANDING THAT THE LAST THING I DO ON EARTH IS REVIEW THIS WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL STORY WITH RAINBOWS BOUNCING ABOUT EVERYWHERE.

REALLY. I CAN SEE THROUGH MY HANDS WHEN I TYPE.

IT. WAS. THAT. GOOD. :DDDDDD

PLEASE MAKE MORE. OR ELSE MY GHOST WILL COME AND HAUNT YOU...

LOLLL jkjk. But really. I loved the story, loved Touya all in all, and absolutely. Positively. Loved. Cheren. xD

I think you're a wonderful writer! Keep on writing (or else)!

~ DD
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
XD Touya's dialogue is hilarious. I must say this is the first fic I read in which he was actually an interesting character.

["Thanks for coming with me to the Chuckle Hut, Bel," Touya smiled at his other compadre, Bel, who was more than an airhead than people usually said she was.]

Compadre? :P

["What's black and white and "red" all over? A newspaper."]

No, Unown.

["YOU! YOU ALL! ALL OF YOU ARE JOKES! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE ALL JOKES. WHY DON'T YOU MAKE ME LAUGH HARDER? AREN'T JOKES SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY? JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!"]

And now he's cackling bilingually. Okay...

Well, that was amusing.
XxCandiSprinklzxX chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
BWAHAHAHA! Loved it! Hahaha! Cheren like...exploded. REALLY OOC AT THAT POINT! That was funny and made me LOL! Faved.
MonsterHunterXD chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
rofl
A-Hime chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing.
RustKnight chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Yes. When we laugh it's not hahaha it's more like AJAJAJAJAJA...JA!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
So, I read this...yesterday, I think, and started laughing hysterically.

Oh, Cheren, you will never be funny. Ever. Touya is a badass. I love it. And Bel, LOL. Oh my gosh, Bel's hilarious.

The last line was hilarious. I also noticed that Cheren was laughing like a Mexican.