Reviews for From a Dark Knight POV
Anonimo chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Maravilloso, es un trabajo analitico muy bueno, con bases reales. La relacion Bat/WW a mi siempre me parecio el absurdo capricho de un escritor mal informado, que peco de creativo. Hay mas similitudes entre Superman y WW . Y es poco creible que alguien como ella se pueda fijar en un simple mortal con fama de play boy. La relacion de Bruce con Selina en el comic es mas solida . Lo que crearon en las series animadas fueron simples errores, el canon verdadero es el del comic.
Twylyte chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I'd be interested in seeing more of this. Maybe what it is that splits SM/LL from Bats or someone elses point of view.

Good fic,

-Twy
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I completely agree, however does Batman know about the time that Clark and Diana went to Midgard and fought in the thousand year war?
TheChroniclerX chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
You started as Dark Knight...and then steadily descended into your standard, shippers thesis on why my pairing beats yours...

Now I'd be lying it I said I hated all such stories, because some of them can be quite good...

I'm sorry to say you kinda fell short in that regard, which isn't necessarily your fault Batman is a hard character capture right, especially when all he's doing a vague existential monologue...

All in all I wouldn't really call it bad, I'd just call it rather pointless, because you've seamlessly blurred your perspective with that of the character's. At which point your just have to ask why anyone should bother reading it then.