Reviews for Church of Hot Addiction
Passion-and-Danger chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
loved this story! that was seriously hot
minorniners chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
OH MY GOD. SO PERFECTLY WRITTEN.
degrassilove18 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
love your stories
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Aahh hot damn. Wowwww xD
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Lmfao ohhhhhh woww! Hot and funny I liked it!
Kluvly chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
o my goodness...teens these days..lol

them and thre religions im sicking to Christianity thanks..lol
Leighann chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
I really liked your story! Very sexy. I would keep an eye out for occasional spelling and grammatical errors, but for the most part it was awesome.
heatherpoulette chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
I've heard of this story but never read it until now - omfg. Still trying to catch my breath, it might take a while.. Simply incredible.
floorplanhobo chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Okay, so, I'm Catholic so this... hot damn, this was so amazing to me. aksfghsdafgds

I need an Eli in my life. Le sigh.

So brilliant, dirty, and magnificent. Well done. :D
BeentherdonethT chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
So far so good

Just 1 small critique. Clare is Christian not Catholic and doent Eli read comics?

*just saying*
eclarerocks chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
HAWT!
eclare4ver chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
omg i loved it! im catholic but i dont believe in god. i know its weird but where i live u get confirmed when ur five and have no idea that ur about to fuck up u life with the most damn stupid religion on earth! and even tho i cant stand church and dont give a fuck about god or sinning or watever i would still never hav sex in church. thats dirty on so many levels!
WAZAM chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Let me just say this:

I am an active Catholic and I go to church every Sunday like the little nerd that I am. So I think maybe that's why I find this story so amazingly seductive, it's just...wow. Sex on the altar? Dear God, forgive me for I have sinned, but that is SO hot. Needless to say, I can't go to church now without thinking of you. I loved that you added the small little piece at the end that made it beautiful and not just a plain ol' smut. I basically love this, a lot. I'm such a Clare; now I need an Eli to corrupt me!
Writerworld123 chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
slick, amazing. talented writing. very intruging. continue please !
CGK0113 chapter 3 . 11/15/2010