Reviews for She's a What?
Ann on a miss chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
That was cool. I very well might use that.
P.S-this is unrelated, anyone get the pun?
PierceTheVeil chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
What?! No! You were doing so well! Wait, so you wouldn't mind if I took this up when I get my account? I promise to credit you!
Azzia chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I think I might finish it. I have a great idea. Thanks for getting the ball rolling and I will definitely give you credit if I continue it.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
dude,, thats not how the book went...
Indain chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
You have talent, i'll hand you that. But, in the start of the storie, u made Amon Tell Han to soon, because even Amon can keep a secret that big. Could've taken it back before the kidnapping to change the story, but overall I liked and onto chapter 2.
highlord24 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
I love your story! it's both a brilliant story and its based on a brilliant series! please update soon as I will be avidly watching you!
CrazyNerdyFangirl chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
I actually really like this. Update soon?
poseidon262 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This isn't half bad. I really like it. Hope you continue the story a bit...and thanks for using correct spelling and grammar! It's great.

Again, really good job!

Some constructive criticism: to me, it feels like the story is moving a little fast at some parts. Maybe add 3rd person limited view for certain areas so that you can really get the feelings of a character without first person, like the book. :) but don't worry, you're doing a fine job. Keep it up!

~~poseidon262~~
ThisLittleDeath chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Interesting start! I'd love to read on!