Reviews for End of the Line
Monika chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
Hi Snownut,
it's always a highlight on this website to see a new chapter from you! Thanks so much! I so hope there is some hope for House. At least, Dr. Morris doesn't seem to be an idiot and House is surprisingly willing to cooperate.
BabalooBlue chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
Yes, House has a choice. I'm sure he could insist Morris use any of the invasive options without trying meds first. If Morris didn't want to do it, he'd probably find someone else who would. But I don't think even House wants to go for the big guns right away. He'd need a pacemaker after the ablation, if I'm not mistaken, so no wonder he's a bit scared. Even though he won't admit it, obviously.

I was so happy to see a new chapter pop up today, but right after my initial 'yay moment' I realised that this story will probably not have a good ending for House. My stomach dropped.
But whatever happens - this is a great read. You write House/Wilson interaction so well. Both are worried but they show it in different ways. I like Wilson's slight testiness here, something which is very much in character.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter whenever it's ready.
ViolettBlack chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
The list of symptoms of House's condition sounds worrisome. :(
OldSFfan chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
So what is the prognosis? Or is the title the prognosis?
tamiahelena chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
great story as well... just wondering why you havent' updated the starwars fanfic since last chapter years ago. don't let your readers down.
Monika chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Hi Snownut,
okay, no telepathy between us, but at least you graced my return from holiday with an excellent new chapter! I couldn't think of a better welcome than that. Thanks so much. And I like Dr. Morris by now. He seems to know the right way to deal with House as a patient.
Brighid45 chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
Just chiming in with a review now because I'm delighted to see a chapter pop up in this excellent story! It makes perfect sense that House would have CHF, and you've described it well here (and House is very much House too, snarling at all and sundry to hide his anxiety and growing fears). Morris sounds like the right doctor to handle the situation, both professionally and personally. I look forward to more of this great story as time and the muse allow :)
Robin chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
So if it might not be CHF, what else could be wrong with House's heart? Or could it possibly be something that affects the heart, but doesn't originate in the heart. It is completely in character for House to want to keep this whole thing to himself and hope if he ignores it long enough it will just go away. Here's hoping Morris can do something. Although with a title like 'End of the Line'...
Visitkarte chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Of course House is (almost) always reasonable. Only most people don't always understand his reasoning.
BabalooBlue chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Oh wow, the relief! At least temporary relief until we get more details on what's really going on. So glad Morris came that fast and even gladder ;) that House didn't send him packing again.
As Wilson observed, House can be childish and sometimes stupid where his own well-being is concerned but he is ruled by logic. He knows something is wrong and if nothing else, he needs to know for sure what this is. Indicators are just that, indicators. And House needs proof for everything. It explains House's reluctance but also his agreement with Morris in the end.
Another great chapter!
OldSFfan chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
I hope your story title proves to be premature.
ViolettBlack chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
This is a great story but so sad to read about House's declining medical condition. :(
monika chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Hi Snownut,
there must be some sort of telepathy between us! I was just rereading this story and out of the blue...you're coming up with a wonderful written new chapter. Thanks so much! I so like this Wilson - House chemistry and scarcely anybody can catch it so well as you.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Welcome back Snownut...glad to see ya.

Terrific writing.

BSB
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
So happy to see an update on this. Well written as always. I'm on tenterhooks here.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »