Reviews for Whatever Remains
Adrienne chapter 2 . 6/28
I'd love to see more of this but it's been 4 years so that's unlikely to happen. I'll just say I like what you've written so far and I would have loved to see more. :-)
Shenaphira chapter 2 . 6/25
This is a really intriguing beginning! I would love to read more, but sadly, you haven't updated in over four years. I can hardly hope, but do you still retain some interest in this? Are you ever going to continue this story?
Silverdragonstar chapter 2 . 5/24
This is a unique and interesting story so far. I simply can't quite figure what Sherlock will be like with psychic abilities on top of his staggering intellect. Please ask your muse to continue with this story. :)
aalens chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Loved this. Thank you.
cybersocks chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
"I mean, you were here before. I could see your tea, and you left your colors all over the chair, except that part isn't real." Lovely:)

Any chance you could coax this muse out of hiding and continue?
OreoF.T.Cookie chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Please keep writing! I wanna know what's going to happen! PLEASE!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Wait wait wait... this... is...AWSOME SO FAR! please make more _
librarywitch chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Oh what a wonderful start. I do so hope you can get back to this some day.
Folkvangr chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Will you continue this story? It seems incredibly interesting!
MildlyMiffed chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Hmm, it's been a couple years, hasn't it? Is it too much to hope for a continuation...? (Pretty please with sugar on top.) I quite like the idea you've got going on here, and the descriptions you have for the not-so-real bits of this story (yay colours) are really rather interesting. I'm interested in seeing Sherlock's deductions on his new-found abilities. So yeah, if it isn't completely dead, it would be awesome to see another chapter or too. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Very good! Shame you stopped writing it :(
Jesus is Boss chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I like it! Well written, and everyone is in character.
The Hobbet chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I'm intrigued. It would be great is you found the inspiration to get back to this story.
Joe chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
If you do plan on continuing then nifty...if not, bummer, but it was still good.
Teddy.Lupn chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Gah! Sooooooo cute! can you update soon?