Reviews for Desires
hippiechick2112 chapter 36 . 7/3/2014
It's spelled Honoria, I think. But I love this chapter. It speaks volumes about the character and how her inner turmoil was displayed...and Charles' too, when he heard it. Nice!
hippiechick2112 chapter 35 . 7/3/2014
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice: pull down your pants and slide on the ice." Gotta lead it to Sidney. Love him. This is a pretty accurate picture of him too, something I almost imagined from the show.
hippiechick2112 chapter 34 . 7/3/2014
Poor Trapper. In this light, I kinda feel sorry for him and not laugh at his womanizing ways. Caught in the middle...so sad!
hippiechick2112 chapter 33 . 1/26/2014
I was guessing who this was about until "colonel" was mentioned. Interesting point of view! Reminds me of an episode when Potter found out his son-in-law cheated on his daughter and he had to admit that he did the same to his wife once. Very deep chapter about those left behind for so long! :)
hippiechick2112 chapter 32 . 1/26/2014
I read this on mobile, so time to review! :D Sorry this is late too, but things got crazy. :) Anyway, I love it! Seems like something Margaret would have done, to run off like that and get the opportunities she never would otherwise. It's nothing anyone would understand. Good job!
hippiechick2112 chapter 31 . 11/29/2013
Awwwwwww! Love how it continues on with chapters past. So happy to see you back on the board, even if you are helping me post on my own stories. :D :D I hope you do continue this to the end, even if it takes a while. Happy Holidays!
hippiechick2112 chapter 30 . 7/6/2013
Sorry about not posting a review to this (I quite honestly thought I did already), but I do want to say that I love this chapter. :D Even before I saw the ending, I knew it was from "Pirates". Movie of my teen years, love it! Thanks for sharing!
samanddianefan10 chapter 29 . 1/17/2013
wow this was powerful...felt as if I were with the 4077...great job!
hippiechick2112 chapter 29 . 1/11/2013
Yay, I'm on the computer and now can put a proper review! :D :D I love it. So 4077th, to be doing that. A new year, a new hope. Instead of resolutions, there's always that wish to go home. :D Love it!

And yes, I love you, too, for posting this! :P ;)
samanddianefan10 chapter 28 . 12/4/2012
love it. sorry for your loss :( You have a gift please keep sharing it
samanddianefan10 chapter 27 . 12/4/2012
so sad yet written so well. more soon please!
InuJoey chapter 28 . 11/6/2012
All of these are very good.
InuJoey chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
Gives you some cookies. :)
InuJoey chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Possibly the only sane member of the camp.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2012