Reviews for Desires
hippiechick2112 chapter 48 . 7/4
Milly Carpenter! What a surprise! I didn't expect this dimension of her. It's different. There's nothing about a date with Hawkeye, but the war and her shyness. Great job!
hippiechick2112 chapter 47 . 12/7/2017
Ginger! How awesome! I love how you've brought back the reality of her situation. The explanation behind her comment was great. It conveyed a reminder and to have respect. I love it!
hippiechick2112 chapter 46 . 10/21/2017
Powerful. I have no other words!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 24 . 7/21/2017
This chapter was perfect, and makes so much sense!
hippiechick2112 chapter 45 . 7/10/2017
What a surprise! This was pleasant and intense all at once. It gives someone another look at Margaret. It shows her development over the course of the series and how time and death run side-by-side. Wonderful!
hippiechick2112 chapter 44 . 7/4/2017
How appropriate for today! I love it! The perfect backstory for our favorite doctor. ;) Good history lesson too.
hippiechick2112 chapter 43 . 6/15/2017
Mildred Potter! I love it. I also love the comparison to another literary figure. It makes you think of what's left behind and how they feel. A true desire for him to come home. Brilliant!
hippiechick2112 chapter 42 . 2/1/2017
I was really surprised to see the email this morning! I love the depth of this chapter. It was short, but it told so much about the aftermath of war. There's no adjustment and nobody understood hope difficult it is. So similar to today.
hippiechick2112 chapter 41 . 7/2/2016
Awww, what a powerful chapter! I love it! And you're welcome. This, like all of your chapters, are awesome. Keep running with it! :D
hippiechick2112 chapter 40 . 3/6/2016
Wow. Intense chapter! Reminds me of quite a few episodes where they had enemy soldiers. Good job! :)
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
You know, I'm starting to go through all of the chapters again and reread this great story. I loved it then and I love it now. I think you're doing a wonderful job. You're a talented author, April. I hope you keep it up. :D
hippiechick2112 chapter 39 . 1/25/2016
All of the wives! I love it! Brilliant! You're sucked intro what they did, their fears and their hopes. I was surprised you did them all, I believe. It was great to voices not on the show or there and you hardly see them. Great job!
hippiechick2112 chapter 38 . 8/20/2015
I love it. Simply love it! It's a different light on Margaret and it gives us hope she'll rise again. Great job!
hippiechick2112 chapter 36 . 7/3/2014
It's spelled Honoria, I think. But I love this chapter. It speaks volumes about the character and how her inner turmoil was displayed...and Charles' too, when he heard it. Nice!
hippiechick2112 chapter 35 . 7/3/2014
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice: pull down your pants and slide on the ice." Gotta lead it to Sidney. Love him. This is a pretty accurate picture of him too, something I almost imagined from the show.