Reviews for Desires
oldmoviewatcher chapter 24 . 7/21
This chapter was perfect, and makes so much sense!
hippiechick2112 chapter 45 . 7/10
What a surprise! This was pleasant and intense all at once. It gives someone another look at Margaret. It shows her development over the course of the series and how time and death run side-by-side. Wonderful!
hippiechick2112 chapter 44 . 7/4
How appropriate for today! I love it! The perfect backstory for our favorite doctor. ;) Good history lesson too.
hippiechick2112 chapter 43 . 6/15
Mildred Potter! I love it. I also love the comparison to another literary figure. It makes you think of what's left behind and how they feel. A true desire for him to come home. Brilliant!
hippiechick2112 chapter 42 . 2/1
I was really surprised to see the email this morning! I love the depth of this chapter. It was short, but it told so much about the aftermath of war. There's no adjustment and nobody understood hope difficult it is. So similar to today.
hippiechick2112 chapter 41 . 7/2/2016
Awww, what a powerful chapter! I love it! And you're welcome. This, like all of your chapters, are awesome. Keep running with it! :D
hippiechick2112 chapter 40 . 3/6/2016
Wow. Intense chapter! Reminds me of quite a few episodes where they had enemy soldiers. Good job! :)
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
You know, I'm starting to go through all of the chapters again and reread this great story. I loved it then and I love it now. I think you're doing a wonderful job. You're a talented author, April. I hope you keep it up. :D
hippiechick2112 chapter 39 . 1/25/2016
All of the wives! I love it! Brilliant! You're sucked intro what they did, their fears and their hopes. I was surprised you did them all, I believe. It was great to voices not on the show or there and you hardly see them. Great job!
hippiechick2112 chapter 38 . 8/20/2015
I love it. Simply love it! It's a different light on Margaret and it gives us hope she'll rise again. Great job!
hippiechick2112 chapter 36 . 7/3/2014
It's spelled Honoria, I think. But I love this chapter. It speaks volumes about the character and how her inner turmoil was displayed...and Charles' too, when he heard it. Nice!
hippiechick2112 chapter 35 . 7/3/2014
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice: pull down your pants and slide on the ice." Gotta lead it to Sidney. Love him. This is a pretty accurate picture of him too, something I almost imagined from the show.
hippiechick2112 chapter 34 . 7/3/2014
Poor Trapper. In this light, I kinda feel sorry for him and not laugh at his womanizing ways. Caught in the middle...so sad!
hippiechick2112 chapter 33 . 1/26/2014
I was guessing who this was about until "colonel" was mentioned. Interesting point of view! Reminds me of an episode when Potter found out his son-in-law cheated on his daughter and he had to admit that he did the same to his wife once. Very deep chapter about those left behind for so long! :)
hippiechick2112 chapter 32 . 1/26/2014
I read this on mobile, so time to review! :D Sorry this is late too, but things got crazy. :) Anyway, I love it! Seems like something Margaret would have done, to run off like that and get the opportunities she never would otherwise. It's nothing anyone would understand. Good job!