Reviews for My Fair Coose!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Please update this, this is such a wonderful and creative story :) (really wanna know what happens next)
ExpressingLove chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
please finish
cloundshadow chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
I love this story, I know that you haven't update for a long time, But i still hope that you will update again.
Glasslady54 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I love this story! I loved the heat between them! Their kisses and sex scenes are amazing, I live the cuteness between them too! I would like to know what happens next! Please update! I will give you a cake if you update!
PassionandPromise chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
N'awwww! Please continue this. I understand if life is getting in the way or you don't have the time anymore to spend on this story, or if you've lost interest in the characters, but if you can, please finish it. I really like this idea, and the storyline is so cute and adoreable! Thank you for an amazing read.
xox
Brendaa Floress chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
I loved every word! (: keep going!
niamh89 chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
That was...AMAZING can't wait for an update! :]xoxo[:
Winniebear143 chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
update sooon like tonight or tomorrow? pleeasssseeee? haha im so excited to see what happens. im like..picture the ticks only 10 times spazzier. haha.
x-Whizzified-Magic-x chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Satan's mistress...oh that Andie. Lol, the girls are so mean to Sophie, even though she deserves every minute of it.

Camille needs to slap her, really hard...well only because thats what I would do. Haha.

You have some grammatical errors, so take some time to read through it before posting or I could help out with that if you'd li ke. )

Overall, this story is great and very entertaining especial the way your protraying Camille.

Update soon my love! ]
ShadowHearted chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
the chapters just keep getting better and better :) and please don't let it take you so long to update next time :( please update soon.

Shadowheart.
DancingintheRayne chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
:Dawwww, update soon!
Coose Fan chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Interesting and good but please let moose cop on to sophie i cannot stand her in step up 2 and let camille play her at her own game and not are meant to be together
AndreaChristine14003 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Hahaha...theres gonna be some drama at this party...maybe not but camilles got something up her sleeve. Cant wait to find out
Coose fan chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
So what happened next? Did camille and moose get the wedding day they wanted? Please write more of the story.
AndreaChristine14003 chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Haha the flashback was hilarious...update soon