Reviews for Wallpaper
Merisha chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Two doses of awesome for the price of one LOL :D

I think Dean has a perverted sense of his pain levels LOL XD - ' Dean took a tentative step. He muttered, "Now that hurts", before his eyes rolled up and he went down.' - You just know I love that LOL XD and my next fav - "Have I puked yet?" "I'll get the trashcan." LOL XD - so few words and yet they understand each other perfectly :D - wonderful stuff, made me smile LOL :D

Huggles and luv

Mish :D
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Love this visual! So Sam and Dean!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Oh, man, these two drabbles are a work of art. Bravissimo! I adored 'Dean squirmed.' Not sure why that made me smile. Also, love-love-loved the ending!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
That man raises being a bad patient to an art form.

Lovely look at a hurt/not hurt/or perhaps it is hurting Dean :)
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Bravo Phoebe - very nicely done!

Viv
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Of course Dean wouldn't lie. That macho crap is so not him. g Loved it!

Su
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oh, a perfectly delicious double drabble! Love everything about it. The trashcan was a good thing, too. :D

Nicely done. :)
Carol chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Haha! Loved the puke line! Great job. Wanna hold him and make it better :) Awesome!
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Ouch. Man, this hurt more than a little. Not because of the physical damage of Dean (yummi), but the underlying angst, and...ah well, I don't know. It's just..there is some tragedy in the way Dean is wide eyed and confused and Sam pinching his nose and everything.

Love it.

You're great, you really are.

Kritty
Delena4Nian50 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
i sincerely hope you will continue with this story. More dean in pain is always fun...sam patching him. Its really great so far. Job well done!
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
The 'have I puked yet?' line was absolutely spot-on perfect. Thanks for writing these two fun stories - great way to start the day!
moviemom44 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I'm really glad you went for the trashcan, 'cause that was hilarious! A great example of the sort of 'shorthand' spoken between brothers.

Doing double duty definitely means waving of the late posting fees. Great job.
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I want caring Sammy back, like this! Great dialogue between the boys, love the snark. Dean just can't help trying to be tough can he? LOL These last lines are my favorite...

"Dean was silent for a moment. "Know how I said nothing hurt?"

Sam pinched the bridge of his nose. "Were you lying?" "No!" Wide-eyed, Dean got up on one arm. "It didn't at first. Then it did." "What hurts now?" "Freakin' everything. He blinked. "I went through a wall?" Sam gestured broadly. "Demon. Wall. You." "Have I puked yet?" "I'll get the trashcan."

Oookay, maybe the most of the second drabble was my favorite. Hee. Loved it!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Love it! You're great at this minimalist style. I love how you crammed a whole h/c scenario into two drabbles.

And yeah, sometimes it doesn't hurt until the initial shock wears off and your body goes, wait a minute...
rog457 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
You perfectly captured the interaction between the boys and their voices are dead on (no pun intended).

"Have I puked yet?" - so funny, and sooo Dean.

Great.