Reviews for Patience & Time
Catmint chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
This is beautiful, gutwrenching, heartbreaking, tender and adorable. Wonderfully, lovingly written. You've got both characters down perfectly and I just imagine this scenario playing out.
pacificbluegirl chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Loved this! Just the kind of version of that night that I was looking for and that I can imagine as realistic and in character. Thank you so much for sharing. It was great to get both of their POVs, very clever and I really liked that she knew he was awake haha!
Anonymous033 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Wow...

That's one intense fic! Especially this chapter; it made my skin hurt, no small feat at 3AM and when my mind is half-dazed with sleep. And by "it made my skin hurt," I actually mean that it was very heart-wrenching and emotional, lol. Have I mentioned that I'm half-dazed with sleep?

I really like it, though. A lot. There's just a lot of raw emotions and complicated thoughts there ... and I just love it. I'm not sure I can explain it any further.

But, into my Favourites it goes :P

~Soph
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This was a very good first chapter. It was a bit...disjointed, the read, that is. However, your style has grown on me and, I suspect, this was done in the "DiNozzo Internal Monologue" style. It fits him well.
Dr. JES chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
I absolutely loved this, even more so with the addition of the second chapter! You captured their voices so beautifully and so completely. Thank you for a very plausible and very well-written account of what could have taken place in Paris.
9Tiptoes chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
yeah, they're beautiful together. I love this. I'm melting.
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was beautiful. I love Tony. And Ziva. And Tony & Ziva. And I love how when it's just them, he let's his boyish guard down just for her, just enough. This season is making me squeal like a fangirl for their interactions. I even just watched this particular episode the other night and I love how perfectly this works as a missing scene. Awesome! On to the next!
Silvergrass chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
aww that was awesome really really awesome!
gsr4ever chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Awesome fic. I like it a lot
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
beautiful!
CharmingNotDarling chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
That was beautiful. I loved it. Wonderful job.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
*dies* That was beyond perfect. It really gave the story a new depth, seeing this scene unfold from the eyes of Ziva. Feeling her pain and her fear; her confliction and finally her peace. Just, WOW. I'm speechless, I'm in awe... and I totally want more. You should really consider another Tiva-centric one shot/story. Your style really pinpoints the core of these characters and coaxes out their innermost emotions. It's truly a beautiful thing!
Betherzz chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
good one ;) thanks for the good read ;)
Madison chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Really good! So awesome! I hope you write some more Tiva stories soon.
apedarling chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
love it! Todah for writing!