Reviews for Head Versus Heart
Jillian13.2000 chapter 54 . 6/14/2016
You're story has rocked me to my core and I really hope you'll come back and finish it. I hope your mental state is better and maybe you'll be in a better place to continue because I, myself, am selfish and would love to read the rest of this.
fldancer94 chapter 54 . 10/12/2015
Soooo good! Don't leave us hanging! What a cliff hanger!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
I'm enjoying this so far! Everyone seems in character and you write very well. But you know Professor Burbage wasn't the first death Draco saw, right? Surely it was Dumbledore, he watched Snape kill him... Anyway, on to the next chapter!
Sam Wallflower chapter 54 . 5/13/2015
Okay, I started this story last week, and finished this afternoon. I have a problem with binge reading when I find a good story. And this is hands down one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
I hardly ever write reviews in English fanfics, but this story is freaking awesome! Draco really is one of my favourite character and this fic portrays him so well :) I just wanted to say that this is an amazingly well written fanfiction. It draws you in emotionally and it isn't just about smut. The character development is so believable from the real stories and the movies. Hermione's feelings and fears are really nicely explored, I totally love your Hermione.
You should be proud of yourself.

I really like that Ginny is still very much on Hermione's side and willing to help her. Totally pissed at Ron and Harry, which I'm sure was your intention. They are assholes, especially Harry. In this story, I can’t stand him. I want to punch him! Harry is being very unfair; I don’t understand that after seeing Draco’s memories, he continues having so much anger against him. I understand he doesn’t want to be his friend, but he should tolerate him at least for Hermione. Both Harry and Ron aren’t being good friends, they only think about themselves.
I feel so bad for Hermione and Draco right now. Their relationship was never going to be an easy one...

I really hope you continue this story as I can't wait to find out what happens in the future for these two. I'm dying to know how you plan to work this all out! Please don't give up on it!
I look forward to reading the next chapter of this story!

Love from Spain,

Iris.
PatientlyWaiting chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Are you going to continue this fiction? I myself and all your other followers sincerely hope that you do. Ive been waiting for this story to continue for over a year now and I fully intend to continue waiting for as long as it takes you to post again if you intend to continue this story. It's really an interesting read and I love the way that you have portrayed Draco. You have turned him into a rather likable character and I really want to see what happens next if you are inclined to grace us with more of your enjoyable writing. I will continue to check back in on this story and hope to see you back here someday as well. :)
Best wishes,
Patiently Waiting
Guest chapter 54 . 3/31/2015
Please, please, please update! I recently re-read this story, and I can not deal with not finding out the end to this story!
Jamuss chapter 54 . 1/6/2015
Took me a week to finish reading this story, and aside for a the few issues I have with it, it is easily one my favorite stories on this site, and I'm not into HP. The characters are done perfectly, Lucius, though sparsely in the fic, is probably my favorite in this, his characterization when talking about the death eater's "Romp" was perfect and got his character across in a single sentence, then again when in Azkaban scenes he was written superbly, his relationship with his son and how its evolved in the three scenes has been some of the hardest hitting stuff I've read (in professional writing or fan art as this). I'd ask for more scenes with him but I feel his sparsity is one of the things that make him such a powerful characters in this, so I wont.

Subplots are done great, with so many as to give variety to each chapter, but not to many to make this convoluted or stitched together cliches, everything is unique.

Though all around I think this is amazing, the blaring issue I have with this fic, is sadly, something that should be very powerful thing in it. The sex scenes, almost always fall flat, be it poorly built up sexual tension or just poor writing when it gets down to it, I usually just skip the scenes (though the time in the Slytherin Prefects bathroom was actually very well done) but that can chalk that up to Prude-ness on my part.

though I was a little put off by the musical aspect of this, as i think its most often done to poorly for excuse, it took such a backseat in this that I couldn't call it an issue in my mind, it was done great for once simply because it wasn't forced down throats.

All-in-all, one of my favorite fics, with a singular but major issue, this is the only fic I've ever read more than ten chapters of, and it is the only one that has me driven to read another fifty, pleas update soon, and if I may ask, how many chapters do you plan to write for this?
Rockybalboa chapter 54 . 5/17/2014
Pls pls pls update soon! I love this story
DracoHermionelover98 chapter 54 . 5/10/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 54 . 4/18/2014
I can't wait until the next chapter. I have been waiting and waiting and this is my favorite fanfiction right now! .
666-HyuugaNeji-999 chapter 54 . 4/11/2014
Bloody hell I did not see that coming. And from HARRY?! I might have expected something from Ron but not Harry! Poor Draco, just when he was starting to get so much better :(

Please update soon! :)
Azn-Pride23 chapter 54 . 3/25/2014
Please update soon! I've read some good dramione lately, but this is the one In particular I'm quite fond of and want to know what happens next!
LizzieTheChef chapter 54 . 3/17/2014
Over the past few days I have been reading your story, It is REALLY good :D usually I would get board half way though and not finish! this didn't happen with this one, something always came up that grabbed my attention, please continue with this amazing story and please update soon :)
Guest chapter 54 . 3/3/2014
Wonderful story! Please continue
Chrismasters chapter 54 . 3/2/2014
Great Chapter, I hope they see each other soon ;)