Reviews for The Most Faithful Death Eater
SunnnyWrites chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
I felt as if JK wrote this herself! Very in character. I wish I could get the characters this good! I would love to see more of Voldemort and Bellatrix's relationship too.
anjiepotter chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
it is good one shot. I always admire her beauty in films because there is only we saw how bellatrix looks, even though she falls for a wrong side. I always believe in both sides. I hope you ll understand and reply me
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Really good. I don’t see why there are so little reviews. You’re a talented writer, and not very many people write about Bellatrix, but I think you got her feelings and what she would say really well.
Geriana chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I am not typically one that would read a one-shot let alone enjoy it; in fact, I have a tendency to narrow down the results toward stories with at least 40,000 words. However, this one was very good. It was free from error, Severus and Bellatrix weren't out of character, and it was captivating. My eyes did not once stray from the story. I really liked it.
Honeyduke's Finest chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Very well written and in character. I really enjoyed this one-shot! :D
coconutjelly596 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I'm interested in your beta profile, but you seem to have messages disabled. If you have any interest in betaing a H/Hr romance/drama, please message me for details. I am most interested in your statements regarding keeping characters in canon, as that is a very important detail to me.

Thanks,

cocoj
Bellatrix's Crucio chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Very in character...loved it!