Reviews for In Sickness and in Health
Guest chapter 23 . 2/14/2015
Don't rape the sick, don't rape the sick, don't rape the sick
Lol!
YuYuInuWolf chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
Oh my god this is so effing hilarious I love them all so far! XD I love mellos name calling
So Many Things chapter 38 . 10/22/2011
Absolute. Fucking. BRILLIANCE.
itsatruemiracle chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
ahhh omgggggggggg

lol damn you for making me lose the game

good fic
polychloride chapter 11 . 5/10/2011
Is it Ohtori Kyouya from OHSHC?

O3O

If so, the glasses and money comment totally gave him away.

If not, I feel like an idiot -.-'''
skylarkz chapter 38 . 5/1/2011
xDDD Quite fitting that Mello's bitch would have fleas- uh, lice xDDD I wanted it to continue though! / Now I'm gonna have to go find some good MxM smex to make up for it lol!
laughing senseless chapter 38 . 4/30/2011
Looooooove it!
Zoe Marshall chapter 38 . 4/30/2011
(Too lazy to sign in)

Awesome as always, monster. Great job keepin' Mel in character. I'd probly have trouble with that in this situation. Maybe you could give Mello the stomach flu?

- Z.M.
OnceAWolf chapter 38 . 4/30/2011
any chance you could do something with std's. it could be interesting *evil grin* love the story by the way :)
tsubasawoharu chapter 38 . 4/30/2011
FIIIIIIIIIRST.

So lemme just start off by saying thay the sound the wind is making outside is really creepy . OH MY GOOOD I'M GONNA DIEEEEEE- not really, but whatever.

Anyway, heh. 3 this chapter. heh *pervert laugh*

IF YOU PUT MPREG IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO HELP ME ILL PUNCH YOU

AHHHH WIIIIIND
earthluva chapter 37 . 4/21/2011
I love these sooooo much, please write more! I'd love to see one where Matt or Mello is having a fever dream XDDD Comfort ftw!
laughing senseless chapter 37 . 4/7/2011
Oh this is sooooooo absolutely amazing. I just adore you. You write excellently and have such creative chapters. You are just fantaaaaaaastic! :D

Loooooove this whole chapter! Especially the unexpected twist of Mello putting Matt back into his uke role. Yay for Mattie uke! :D :D I'm so happy! Wonderful chapter! Very in character too. :)
skylarkz chapter 37 . 4/7/2011
LOL! OMG LOL! Poor Matt, even without his voice Mello still PWNS you! xD
tsubasawoharu chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
I had to hunt to find a chapter I haven't reviewed that way I could tell you that IS THE NEAR OF COMPUTER SITES AND I WANNA SHANK IT FOR NOT SENDING MY ENTIRE COMMENT.

aaaaanyway. :l ...uh... hi. 8l i like your story. i guess its pretty okay. I mean, not like GIBBERT great, but ya know, kinda Break-ish in that id tap it anyway. Yeah, I'm sitting at my bus stop and bored. Idk what I'm saying. MY LAST COMMENT WAS GREAT BUT THEN FFNET OMNOMNOMED IT. Take this anyway? 3 (oh and btw today in apush we talked about how star wars was a cultural phenomenon. which reminded me of the fact that id really like that yoda belt from hot topic still. I can has plz, merrrrooooo?)
tsubasawoharu chapter 36 . 4/7/2011
-_- mello would win. biased mofo. BUT I APPRECIATE YOUR JB REFERENCE PFFFFT

uuuummmmmmm... dunno if you noticed... but ily. Sortakinda. Mostly kinda but almost sorta.

(NO MPREG, OR ILL ACCIDENTLY ON PURPOSE DESTROY EVERY PANDA COSTUME IN THE COUNTRY)