Reviews for The Night is My Companion, Solitude My Guide
Phoenix-KaZ chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow! Totally unexpected ending! Kinda reminds me of The Shining...

I like how the "Surprise Guest" is one of the minor characters. So many people use Wesker... nobody would expect Barry to show up in the middle of the night! Especially a twisted, sandwich-craving Barry.

Aside from one possible error, this story is very well-written! Kudos for your efforts!
half-brain chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
How does the "Jill Sandwich" joke never get old? I mean, really? Once again, bravo.
Lithiumflower2501 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Again, very amusing. I may just subscribe to you.
bhernandez02897 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
wow i was laughin! hahaha thts hilarious!

Jill sandwhich line kicks ass! literally! :D
Hawki chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
-Three months after the mansion incident...that would encompass the destruction of Raccoon as well. So, shouldn't Jill be haunted more by that?

-Overall, this works well, but I can't help but feel that this belongs to the horror category somehow more than humour. I certainly appreciate the "Jill sandwich" reference, but imagining Barry as he does (good word painting BTW)...well, suffice to say, the images that come to mind aren't exactly all that...pure. 0_0

Not a criticism, just simply how the story got to me. Barry the Boogyman...
cher.ri.kess chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
oooh my...i laughed, literally out loud. i didn't expect that at all. at first i was thinking, who the heck is talking about barry? then i realised it was in third person and the whole jill sandwich thing took me off guard.

oh, thanks for that good laugh. :)
Crow Lady PG67AW chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
That was scary,poor Jill!it sounded much more a Jill/Barry,or is it just my imagination?Anyways,good one!
Alavon chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
LOL That was priceless!
Angelica burrows chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Omfg... i think i just peed myself. i didnt know whether to laugh or hide xD that was awesome.
toolazytologinlol chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
and here's another use of the infamous 'jill sandwich' quote _. Still kinda scary though, since i'm reading with my mobile... In the dark... Alone... Is that barry next to my fridge?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
LOL! BARRY! Don't forget the mayo! LOL!
Haley Trapp chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
LMAO, OMG! That was like the funniest thing ever.

Barry sounded seductive when he said, "...A Jill sandwich..."
LawlessRuthlessHeartless chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
BAHAHAHA! ...Oh, I laughed at this. 8D Nice descriptions!
TheDarkSpookyNight chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Damn it Barry! Lol, loved the ending as well.
Boss-Awesome chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oh, Barry allways the kidder. Not very scary but hilarious.