Reviews for She's Just Not Into You
Adrianaf chapter 30 . 9/11
Beautiful story, Thank you.
Mel's Merleawe chapter 6 . 8/30
This is the fifth time I've attempted reading this fic and I still can't get over the fact that I am strongly unsympathetic toward this Hermione. The fact that she hinges all of her failed relationships on Draco is bizzare. In what universe is he obligated to be the pot to her misguided feelings? Nor is he obligated to be "nice" about it. Using him as an excuse to say "that's why I couldn't accept marriage proposals" is bullshit. No matter how cruel he was in rejecting her, he wasn't forcing her to end her long term relationship later on. He didn't force her to blurt out her crush in front of an audience. It's Hermione refusing to take responsibility for her own feelings and actions. Should he apologize for being so cruel about it? Sure. But anything beyond that is ridiculous.

Anyway, fifth time is the charm. Not attempting again. I'm sure other readers enjoyed this story more than I have.

Mel's Merleawe
IslandWahine31 chapter 30 . 8/16
Oh. My. Gosh. I was a blubbering buffoon thinking the worst. Running mascara, tissue in hand... I didn't think I could complete this story that I practically sped read the last two chapters. ((sniffs)) Now it’s over. Bittersweet and Beautiful. This was by far one of my favorite fanfiction stories. A job well done on your brilliant story telling BelleofSummer. It’s been a long time since I felt every emotion in a outstanding read. Keep it up!
carol.leader chapter 30 . 8/11
OMG so i literally just spent the past one and a half hoURS cramming in your story... AMAZING. IT ACTUALLY MADE ME TEAR UP LIKE 392480923 TIMES.

HOLY CRAPBALLS

Y'ALL DESERVE A MEDAL.

sweet jesus my GOD.

I thought drACO DIED AND THEN I THOUGHT OLIVER DIED AND I COUldnt hold it toGETHER.

YOU. ARE. AMAZING.

I shall now proceed to reading all of your other books :D
Srishtimalfoy chapter 16 . 7/7
The deleted deathly hallows scene! !
Dramioneismylife chapter 30 . 6/11
You made me cry sooo many times while reading this I cant get over it! Fuck this is such a good fanfic!
bakingbeluga chapter 30 . 6/6
So wonderful. Loved the story. You're really good at being able to make us feel emotions through your writing style. I enjoyed all your stories
Dulce Muerte chapter 30 . 6/5
The last few chapters had me bawling, so good. Loved this story
Amazing. Cock dick bitch fuck slut
Danielle.vball chapter 30 . 5/20
Wow my heart physically hurt while I was reading this... Very well done
Aween chapter 30 . 5/7
I have to admit, I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! It was so cruel! I was bawling my eyes out when i thought he was dead! But that being said, it was a great twist lol. I love the epilogue, it's not too sappy for my taste. Congrats!
master.argee chapter 30 . 4/15
I hate and love this one
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 3/31
Maybe let the girl choose.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 3/31