Reviews for She's Just Not Into You
madval29 chapter 1 . 5/20
It might not be that easy. Great chapter!
Hermione's twin chapter 30 . 4/28
oh my god! the last chapter was just so amazing...
Wynterlace chapter 30 . 4/8
Cute story
WHOOP WHOOP FELTSON (get together soon)
AwesomeSauce chapter 30 . 3/1
OMG, one of the best stories ever! I was just looking through some of the older stories when I found this little nugget of goodness, and I am so happy that I did. I cried at the ending, and I don't think that I have ever cried at a fanfic before. Beautiful and authentic, definitely one of my favorites! Loved it!
Emily chapter 30 . 2/21
This is such a good story! I read it all in one sitting, and it hyped me up so much I actually started kinda hyperventilating when you made it sound like Draco dies, or when it's like Oliver wood married her! It's so crazy how compelling this story is, I am absolutely astounded by your talent in writing. This is one of my favorite fanfics, and I've read a lot! Thank you for this story.
DracoLover chapter 7 . 1/28
I luv d story...n a bad Draco is wat i lyk n luv..he is jst hottt...! D way of portraiting 'mione is also gud-strong bt soft, determined evn...i lyk this.
HubrisBrutus chapter 6 . 10/9/2016
She has fulfilled my petty quota for this type of story.

I love this.

Revenge.
Uname chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Seriously? Want hermione because of that she's too beautiful and hot? if I were her I will reject men and look for man who will love the real me not my face or body.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
I think this could be an interesting story and be loved because it's just like every other rom/com movie/book out there. It's decently written and emotional. So well done on that end.

However, I see this story as just creating oc characters and giving them names of actual character from harry potter. That was not the post war wizarding world, that was not Hermione granger from harry potter, in fact almost none of the character are actually like the character you've named them. You just used the convenient setting of hp world to add a bunch of your own characters. So...not really what I was looking for and I stopped reading on chapter six because of the absurdity of seeing some of my favorite character become other people.
Dracohermionealways chapter 30 . 9/29/2016
Spoiler alert- I almost had a heart Attack in the last chapter.. I m very happy with the way the story ended.. I read this one right after your other work Almost perfect almost yours, Draco s character traits are somewhat similar and I was afraid it was going in assimilate direction but Glad it didn't..I love both the Fics.. It's an emotional rollercoaster, and i d ride it again soon.. Hermione is too frail in this story, I think you like to depict her as an emotionally driven girl rather than JKR s practically driven..I like your Ginny, reminds me of one of my best buddies.. How many kids did she have and what happened to Pansy ?
Keep up the dramiones.. Looking forward to more from you :)
Adrianaf chapter 30 . 9/11/2016
Beautiful story, Thank you.
Mel's Merleawe chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
This is the fifth time I've attempted reading this fic and I still can't get over the fact that I am strongly unsympathetic toward this Hermione. The fact that she hinges all of her failed relationships on Draco is bizzare. In what universe is he obligated to be the pot to her misguided feelings? Nor is he obligated to be "nice" about it. Using him as an excuse to say "that's why I couldn't accept marriage proposals" is bullshit. No matter how cruel he was in rejecting her, he wasn't forcing her to end her long term relationship later on. He didn't force her to blurt out her crush in front of an audience. It's Hermione refusing to take responsibility for her own feelings and actions. Should he apologize for being so cruel about it? Sure. But anything beyond that is ridiculous.

Anyway, fifth time is the charm. Not attempting again. I'm sure other readers enjoyed this story more than I have.

Mel's Merleawe
IslandWahine31 chapter 30 . 8/16/2016
Oh. My. Gosh. I was a blubbering buffoon thinking the worst. Running mascara, tissue in hand... I didn't think I could complete this story that I practically sped read the last two chapters. ((sniffs)) Now it’s over. Bittersweet and Beautiful. This was by far one of my favorite fanfiction stories. A job well done on your brilliant story telling BelleofSummer. It’s been a long time since I felt every emotion in a outstanding read. Keep it up!
carol.leader chapter 30 . 8/11/2016
OMG so i literally just spent the past one and a half hoURS cramming in your story... AMAZING. IT ACTUALLY MADE ME TEAR UP LIKE 392480923 TIMES.

HOLY CRAPBALLS

Y'ALL DESERVE A MEDAL.

sweet jesus my GOD.

I thought drACO DIED AND THEN I THOUGHT OLIVER DIED AND I COUldnt hold it toGETHER.

YOU. ARE. AMAZING.

I shall now proceed to reading all of your other books :D
1,211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »