Reviews for Changing Relationships and Honest Kissing
xpetunia chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Very well done! My favorite CodyxSierra fanfic so far. Although I do wish there were more CxS fans out there...cause they should really read this short story. Amazing. :) Keep up the great work!
abbieforth chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I. Love. Coderra.

And this oneshot is cute. :3

Hugs,
Wendy
Takejiro chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
A truly superb fanfic of one of my most deepest appreciations. Going into detail about how I appreciate this fic would probably use up the word count (just like "Secrets of Matchmaker" .') so I'll probably just place the review on my page.
Maya Flower chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I love this. It's honest, well-written, and simply beautiful. You must have put a lot of work into this and it's totally realistic. Thank you for putting up this story, it's a joy to read.
GlitterTech chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I'd have to say this is one of the extremely good, precious few Coderra stories out there. One of the absolute best, really.
Annabelle Rose the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Amazing, simply amazing. You write with a good sense of deepness that I hope to find in my own writing. I love it. Keep it up!
Earthdude chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
An intersting character study of Cody and Sierra, and how there relationship evolves and how it could evolve even further into a relationship, and shows it in a realistic way.

My only complaint is that Chris's last name is supposed to be spelled Maclean, and thats just a minor nitpick.

Great fic, 10/10!
suzyq85 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
aww,thats cute!

I love Coderra :)

a cheating conniving bastardly bastard that does bastardly things for he is a bastard. that was great! XD
Haley chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Oh. My. LORD.

This has to be the BEST Coderra fanfic I have EVER read.

And I've been working on my writing skills for aboiut a year now, and you just blew everything I've ever done out of the park.

Thank you, for making my day-no, my WEEK-by writing this. I really do appreciate it.

Please continue to write. You are so good at it, and don't let anyone tell you you're not.
Always Ashlyn chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I absolutely loved reading this. You defied sterotypical boundaries of similar stories and embraced your own unique idea on the subject of Cody and Sierra's relationship. The included details were top-notch and your metaphors were creative and witty.

This was to say the least fun to read, I enjoyed it all and it was realistic the whole time. Very believeable and well-written to also say the least. The idea of Sierra and Cody still as close friends made sense and the fact that they grew and grow closer over time is very understandable. You have done well in writing this and I can honestly say I will look forward to your future work.
ColorfulRain chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I officially love you.

Do you know how long I've waited for a well-written Coderra story?

Please, PLEASE continue ; w;
Mrmeh1138 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
But really, this is soooooo good. Make more plz.
Mrmeh1138 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
As The Liuetenant Governer of the Coderra fan-club(yes, that title is self proclaimed), this is the kinda work that we need more of. Coderra is doing better than ever, but it needs supporters, we need fanfic writers like YOU!
InuGhost2.0 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Great story. Very well written and very in character. You did an excellent job telling the story from Cody's point of view and his developing relationship with Sierra. I even enoyed how you moved beyond World Tour to talk about how it has changed since the season ended. Its quite believable that they would continue to hang out even after the event is over and that their relationship would continue to slowly evolve and change. I sincerely hope this won't be the only story involving these two that you write, because I am certainly intrigued to see if we might get to view events from Sierra's persepctive, that or whatever story ideas you may have bouncing around in your head. Anyway as said before excellent job with this story and I look forward to hopefully reading more of your work in the future.

InuGhost
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
That was an awesome, sweet oneshot. I'm using the mobile service, but when I go to my PC, I'll put this fic in the recommendations page on TVTropes, not only because you wrote a good story, but also you avoided the most common type of this pairing, Cody tells her off, she cries, he feels bad and apologize, they make out, thus making the stories pretty predictable (this format is also the standard Sierraxanyone else story).

You know, the thing I like most in a pairing it's the development, they must fall in love with each other and, during the process, the audience fall in love with them. I became a full Coderra at the moment they started to become friends, they realized they needed each other, when Sierra dropped the husband-boyfriend thing, I see there potential for a good couple. I just hope the writers realize that, because they already wasted a good couple like Heather and Harold in TDA.

I liked the metaphors, science and sports (and Chris is such a bastard, it's never too redundant remind us this) and, in the end, Cody and Sierra aren't so different. I also liked Sierra's project, of make peace between the contestants, if there's someone who can do this is her.

That was a true kiss in the end, sweet and unexpected for Cody, good job.