Reviews for Cherish
Asahar4 chapter 1 . 9/3
damn, this is scandalous.. hehehehe
MinakoxMinato chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I think this story is really sweet I don't think of them as siblings but I would like them to if their relationship was sweet like this.
mitsukini15 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Moar MinatoXMinako Pls... Preety Pls...
RandomReview chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Gonna keep this short and sweet...

I approve!

That is all, well done!
Mimi Minato chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Absolutely beautifull! Im not an incest fan either, but that's the exact same way I always though they would be If they were borther and sister (not the story, but their "relationship")
Cuna999 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I'm not particularly fond of incest, and I don't consider Minako and Minato siblings because they're just so different-but I really loved how this was written. :) The sibling aspect gives then more of a closer bond here. :D
Trevor X chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Hints at a lot of things without being blatantly in your face about them. I enjoyed reading this.
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Although I ship Minato/Yukari and Akihiko/Minako, I think Minato/Minako wll be my favorite pairing always. Great job, its so rare to see a well-written fic about them. Faving!
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Moar INCEST! Honestly, though, this was well done.
empty shadow chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
beautiful y beg you pleaseee write more chapters
Mae-chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Love how you described this :)! Must have option in the game!
NeoniLen chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Good Job ] Nicely done.
Prince Arjuna chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Usually, I'm not into twincest. But after reading this fanfic, I realized that it is an exceptional one. I liked the idea about how obsessive the female protagonist is towards her brother. Although I squicked a little about their relationship, but since your portrayal is quite flawless, I'll let that slip. I'm hoping to see more from you.

Albireo Imma