Reviews for Chuck vs The Real Truth
sid chapter 1 . 8/21
Awesome!
Loved it!
Update chuck vs fulcrum beckman strikes back.
Pretty please.
baldcoder chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Great one shot. Well done.
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Thanks for this. Very cute and fluffy. Charah at its finest. Nice one-shot.
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh man. So incredibly good. Thanks so much!
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
"You scare the hell out of me and you smell fantastic!"

XD I can totally imagine him saying that. Oh, that whole bit was brilliant. Loved it. Loved the whole thing. Very nicely done.
Purrum chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Clever and witty and oh so sensual
plan1955 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
That was so much fun!

Great job.

b
Crumby chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Hahaha! Poor Casey. Fun story. :) The closet Nickelback fan line was hilarious.
alfiem chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I liked the whole thing, but the 'twist me into a pretzel' line was especially hilarious.
NickyR chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I was catching up stories that i got notifications for and I am a year behind, ran across this one and it was a pleasure to read, definitely prefer your addition to this scene!
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow, sexy, hot, and yet hilarious at the same time. It's just so...Chuck. Loved the ending. :D
muppet47 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I love this so much! It's hilariously funny and super hot at the same time. The dialogue was perfect - I was actually laughing out loud.
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Everything about this made me smile and laugh. From your little A/N to the end, laughing and smiling all the way.

I'm sad it took me this long to get to it, after it stares me in the face every time I open my email!
Elfish Etyma chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Chuck adorable in this. Seriously. And Casey! I did aww for real at the end, "no one tells me anything".. wanted to hug him. Cutecute fic. They're so adorable... one of the best lines His voice rose in panic. "You're an enigma!" he cried. "You're frightening and sexy at the same time! You scare the hell out of me and you smell fantastic!"

And the 13yr old girl comment too! Like I said, lovelove Chuck.. you got him down perfectly.
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Aaah, great little story. Very hot, and very devious of Sarah to do that. Don't we all wish we had girlfriends like that, right?

And poor Casey. :-D Nobody tells him nothin'.

Great work.