Reviews for The A to Z of Puckleberry Goodness
Dairire chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
"the distant mountain top that she was determined to conquer."

Definitely inspirational, it makes me want to pack my bags and leave for New York tomorrow. It sounded beautiful, it flowed perfectly and I loved it.

Keep going Zoe, they're just getting better and better.

Love

Maria
Emrisah chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Hola! D Special Education put the OH! back in hOHly crap. D So much stuff went down! I mean daymn! And Puckleberry, anyone? WOO! lol These drabbles of yours are rather interesting! I like reading them, and am looking forward to more. Even though I usually prefer to read longer fics, something about these are fun. So more please! D
Mika Tenoh chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Abosultely beautiful! Love it.
navidandannie90210 chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
I know special education is one of my favorite episode just because of puckleberry!
TicTacToe218 chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
Yo sup sakute and was there another one i forgets great idea update soon cause i love ipod challenges
TicTacToe218 chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
the leading lady chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Salut ;)

I love it and i think you stuck to same theme as the song really well so it wasn't really boring to read
Dairire chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Salut Zoe :)

Wow, I love the way Rachel is in denial about Puck and the way she keeps calling him Noah, very in character.

Is there anything to say other that a universal "Awh."?

X
Mac chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Sup! keep em coming, yeah Puck
Dairire chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
What is up Zoe, basically 'SUP :P Or even Wassup..

Anyway, oh my God..Rocky Horror YES YES YES..Oh Sam :) Mr Schue story was kinda sad and funny and yeah..

Anyway, you've done it again Zoe. I've exhausted all my compliments at this point (And I'm pretty exhausted too..) but I'm still in awe of how you create something this true to the characters and so entertaining again and again.

Hope you make sense outta this!

Love,

M.
Dairire chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Yo Zoe :)

Eek, so happy to see a new story in my inbox! And trust me you didn't disappoint. Although I think I'll always be a Finn & Rachel girl at heart, this was beautiful!

Hope you update soon, I've missed them.

M x
Mac chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
YO! good drabble!
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Yo! Ha ha. I loved this. Can't wait for the next one.