Reviews for Vivid
Eternity Locket chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I think the honour of the ONLY Soma/Grell fic is still all yours, four years on :) This is strange, hilarious and the pairing somehow works well! It's impossible not to smile when reading this XD Thank you for writing this wonderful nutty oneshot!
BlazeingEcho chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This is strange and awesome.
letsleavethishere chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is wonderful! I didn't expect to like it but wow, what a great pairing! Wonderful story! _
yaoiobsetion chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
And we love you for that! This is a great story and you should totaly continue it and add more chapters! We needs more chapters!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I never would have thought of them as a couple, but they do work well together. They would have at the least become good friends. It's so cute how they fell in love with the fact that the other enjoyed color as much as himself.

All the secondary characters here are perfect. "Prince Soma must have invited himself – which means, technically, there are no uninvited guests here." Sebastian is funny. Then his reaction when Grell showed up. How did Grell find out about the party in the first place? There's no telling with him.

The ending with Agni and Sebastian is hilarious. Though Sebastian should be happy that Grell won't be all over him anymore.

Good work with this story.
Kittykata chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
when I first saw this I was like...What is this crack? but then I read it..and now I'm thinking...if they had met it would actually probably work. So congrats on changing my view. XDD
SemeUkeLurver chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
OMG! -applauses- It's so wonderful! Vivid too! xP

Yeah... they neverr met, but I bet that's what would happen!

~SUL
Bag o' Moon Frogs chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
…I love you so much right now. That is all I can say. You have led me to the happiest couple ever, and for that I must thank you.

~Mooney
VespertineFlora chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That. Was too cute.
PoisonedAngelous chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This is adorable! :D At first I was kinda iffy about SomaXGrell, but they really go together quite well!

I look forward to more! 3
White Maid chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I feel sorry for both butlers at the end. XD
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
If this was made into an episode, I would watch it and love it.
princebats chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
You have just made Soma X Grell my new OTP. Hooray for non-canon romance! X3 Haha, seriously though, I really liked this story. I personally thought it was very well written.
SpazzyKat chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I really liked that.:D

You did a really good job!~

(Also, as of the Ciel in Wonderland OVA, they will meet.. XD Cause as far as i know, Soma has Grell as a pet for part of it)
PetiteFee24 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Well, that was amazing! _You couldn't said it better... the happiest paring ever! I've never thought about uit before but it kind of make sense. Anyway, I really REALKLY like it!Somehow you made it quite canon-ish XD if that's possible... so good job!