Reviews for Experimental Desire
Zilkenian chapter 1 . 9/17
This is one of those yaoi stories I actually like, because at least one of the parts is not okay with what's going on. I usually hate those stories where both guys are all like "Oi love you so much, spook" "Oh, ma petite, je t'adore!", but this one was more in the lines of "I'm going to kill you, you damn spook!" "I know, I don't care, I'm going to f*ck you because I can".
It was more in character...even for the Spy.
Maybe this needs a second chapter that details how the Sniper will do his revenge, or how the enemy Medic realizes what happened, or how both teams deal with having a crazed-up Spy going around.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
You have a great talent for writing, morbid, but amazingly detailed. I loved the story.
Flaming Skulls chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This was too good. I'm glad you did write this because it is just leaving me for a loss for words
Ter chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This is probably my favourite Spy/Sniper story. It has all my kinks, including bloodplay, sadomasochism, bondage, drugs, even the rare bottom-from-the-top-non-con.

Never stop writing. You've got a gift.
FruitatiousMaximus chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Omigawd...I am in awe! This was...was amazing... Cold stop reading once I started, ya know? Absolutely fantastic job you did!
Bernarde chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This probably needs another chapter. It was wickedly well written.
Left4Brittany chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Woowzers o.O. Scary good story! I was mentally freaking out as to what Sook was gonna do next w . And what he did, gave me the chills. Poor Snipes and sorta poor Spook. Look what war has done to them D: made spy crazed sex maniac and snipes his vicim :P. Oh well :P. Bloody awesome story though! Keep it up! chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Why are there no reviews for this? Amazing story! I really hope you write more like this cause I ate up every word of this one. Loved the ending!