Reviews for Vocaloid Princes
Ashley Antwolf chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
OT3 eh? I suggest Imitation Black. It's the only thing I remember that has threesome in it :P As for other songs, I suggest Meltdown, Butterfly, Romeo and Cinderella and Magnet.

Update this story soon alright! :D
superhappy chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Vocaloid.

Prince of Tennis.

I love you Mitsukai. :D

If I am allowed to recommend a song, I would recommend Butterfly by Kamui Gakupo... :D

If not,then just ignore my weasley self and go on being awesome

Shinkai Sonohara in London
Blodigealach chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Agito's here Some errors occurred when I tried to log in so... orz

Cantarella:

Sanada really is a man of self-control, eh? XD Love the way he hesitated and felt guilty for what he'd done, and the way Yukimura... somehow assured him that it's perfectly what he always wanted.

Spice:

I blame my stupid brain for continuously relating this with 'Boys Love' movie. Saito Takumi (TeniMyu's Hyoutei A Oshitari Yuushi) starred in that movie and... well... he's sort of fooling around with males too. ANYWAY. Good job in writing how Yuushi is a total swag. The one-night-stand is Momochan-senpai, right? It has to be him, ahaha I wonder if Atobe is also one of his 'victims' :p

For song recommendation, I recommend "Imitation Black", "Acute", "Leia", "Shinpakusuu #0822", "KOKORO/KOKOROxKISEKI", "From Y to Y", "Interviewer"... I don't know what else to recommend...
Gakuto-Fan-912 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
interesting... the first and second chapter are awesome... its very nice to read... hope you continue this series... please... please continue and update...
YukiKitsune103 chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
I'm VERY sure his first one night stand was Momo! Then the guy in the library's Shishido for sure!

And OMG! This chapter was just awesome! I love Dirty pair too, they can be said to be my number one pair in Hyoutei!

And seriously, when I figured out that Yuushi's first one night stand was Momo I went "OMFG?" It totally caught me off guard.

Hmm...OT3... Imitation Black? :D Just a guess. Though which OT3 will it be? I can't wait!

Good job on another chapter well done! Can't wait for the rest of your chapters/stories!

YukiKitsune103
kanda kaoru chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
i totally love the story, totally love the song and totally love the pair! go alpha!

hehe happy birthday kei-chan!
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
A very lovely story! Totally love it, I love the song too, it's a very nice yet sad one. I'm rather surprised that it ended up being a happy ending, not that I don't want it.

If I could make a suggetion about a Vocaloid song, how about Magnet?

Thanks for writting such a great story.
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
this cures my lack of alpha somehow, sweet your alpha story rating has been increasing slowly lately, I love it

write more, ne?