Reviews for The Death of Tom Sawyer
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Oh wow. I love it. Although, wouldn't Aunt Polly be worried that Tom is so sluggish? Even though she got exasperated with him, she clearly loved him and wouldn't want his whole personality to change, I'm sure. Meh, don't listen to me. It was a good story and I love it. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This has real meaning to it. Love it.
irisgoddess chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
ADHD medicine doesn't work that way. (If it did, I wouldn't take it. My imagination is my best quality.)
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
*shivers* you call this a parody? id say its a nightmare!
Maddi Paige chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Sad. Very sad.
Taylor Divine chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
That wsa great. You have talent K,great talent.
Valerie Lighthart chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This is my formal apology. I just realized that I have the reading comprehension of a two-year-old for not even realizing the biased title. It's a good story and I apology for my moment of idiocy.
Valerie Lighthart chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Good story, but I'm just wondering if this is pro-Ritalin (because of the good grades and such) or anti-Ritalin (because Tom Sawyer no longer has the desire to do the things that make him happy and his grades bring him no joy). Good story, I'm just curious.