Reviews for Flight or Fight
chromeknickers chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
*sighs* I just can't get enough of your stories. Your Jayne is just so... *sighs some more*
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I should really pace myself since you have so many stories, and I am - in a way. I'm starting with the one-shots and the small chaptered fics before I dive into the epics, but even these small ones are addicting.
jjmjmay chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Jayne you bonehead! I like the little trip down memory lane and him deciding to face his fears.
Eliche chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Excelent, I really enjoyed it.
Dherea chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Beautiful story...as always! Thank you!
Ali chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
This had me clapping in glee as I read the second chapter. I'm so glad Ma Cobb taught Jayne to never back down.
alisosia chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
O yes please - do a sequel

Great story. As always
goddessofbirth chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Aw, I like this! There's nothing better than a stupid Jayne about to run and then figuring out he'll be an even bigger idiot if he does. I also enjoyed how you layed out his different memories and you brought in the ice planet! as a way to let readers know how long his 'obsession' has been growing.

I'm always down with more, as long as it can be done in a way that makes sense:)

And yes, it continually amuses me that people will read pairings the *know* they don't like and then make a point to tell you that. Le sigh...
Iole17 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
I think a sequel would be good, but I love all of your Rayne stuff so I am slightly biased. Seriously you do good work.
MissGuenever chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
This is a sweet and beautiful story! Please continue it; I love how Jayne saved the ice planet stick.