Reviews for Kingdom Hearts Treasure Planet: Montressor
Glenn chapter 12 . 11/2/2017
U should write an epilogue on both of them!
the-titan-that-never-was chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Ohh! Sounds great so far :)
Erin Primette chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I wish this movie gets included in Kingdom Hearts 3.
Bailey24 chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Do it for both(:
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
First off you are wrong Nobodies are the ones immune to normal weapons because Roxas couldn't hurt the dusk at the manor without the keyblade and the Heartless could be hurt with Sora's wooden sword
some jerk chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Question how is it Sora almost lost to the when Sora took on a Groundshaker Heartless as a lion cub
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
Oh my god I loved it! It would be so awesome if they put Treasure Planet into a Kingdom Hearts game... D Great job on this!
DragonEmerald98 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I'll do it, vanitas fan! One Kingdom Hearts/Brother Bear crossover story coming up soon!
Bhunivelze chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
ok someone needs to do a kh and brother bear crossover eventualy
DragonsandInk chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
Ahh! You fit it in so perfectly! I can see this becoming part of one of the games! You fit in Sora and the gang perfectly while still being able to keep the story line going on the way it had with Jim and Silver and the treasure and Ahh! It was amazing, truly a thrilling read, I loved it! Keep writing great stories like this one!
LoveOfAllThingsBlue chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
finally,someone writes a crossover for these to!
cmanhanks chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
i loved the story and yes you should do an epilogue on either of the boys!
cmanhanks chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
i loved the story and yes you should do an epilogue on either of the boys!
Michigo Sinister chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love Treasure Planet. It's one of my favorite childern movies. I've been looking for a good fanfic for this for a while. I can't wait to read more.
Ravenhearst chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
This story simply rocks and I love it when you insert Sora without changing the story obviously...still keep writing and I know you're gonna be a great author if you keep writing more cool stories like this... :)

P.S if you look in my profile, i'm just a newbie so don't bother reading my stories, they're not awesome like yours.