Reviews for Azure Grimoire of the Other Side
Darklight of the 0 arcana chapter 11 . 5/28
Will the blazblue cast come to the original story?
VirusChris chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Interesting epilogue, so everything wraps up nicely in the BlazBlue universe. But I'm curious, what is "HE" doing there with Terumi? Hopefully Raim comes back for a second bout in the BlazBlue universe and retrieve his lost Spell Card there, which one did he lose again?

Anyway, I like how you have the characters little dialogue with others, but make some lines to separate them or something... it sometimes make it harder to know when the place is taken when you do that skipping to the next character like that. Though I understand what you were trying to do here.

Well, a nice finale in the end and I wonder, given the no "complete" status of this story I wonder if you're going to do the story of part 2, or more commonly known as Continuum Shift, in this fanfic as well?

Looking forward to more! This is VirusChris signing off!
crasher23 chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
Really enjoyable chapter, and was wondering will Raim return to the Blazblue Universe on Yukari's orders or something because you did really will with your characterization and interactions which made this a really enjoyable story
VirusChris chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
Wow another update! It's good to see you're alive buddy! :D

I have to say this, hands down, is the best chapter you've ever written for both of your stories.

It was detailed and length, and had that great amount of humor with the 4th Wall dialogue and such.. I cracked up a bunch a times during this chapter.

I really want to know what was going on with Raim and the seithr early on, and did his body return to normal after it? So did Terumi really use the seithr to enter into Raim's body to fight Nu? Hmm...

Also I kinda like how Raim talked to Nu in the Cauldron and sort of befriended her and it was a nice insight on Raim's past and his beliefs... Raim is definitely an Anti-Hero. However was there ever a bottom to the Cauldron? I don't recall or don't think so.

Also the fight scenes were great as well! I love how you detailed the fights and used the moves and such, while explaining it to make it easier to imagine. However I have to say there were a few grammar mistakes I've could across which made it harder to understand what you were saying there.

And you need to make it easier to show who's speaking, sometimes I don't know until AFTER the line is spoken or there's too many characters and the lines are neutral that anyone could say that makes it difficult. Work on adding something along the lines like this:

"So what?" Raim spoke indifferently.

"Because if we don't, we're screwed dammit!" Ragna snapped at Raim.

Instead of this:

"So what?"

"Because if we don't, we're screwed dammit!"

I know it's easy to tell when it's just two characters, and Glid and Kraid's speaking lines are easy to identify as they're the same no matter what with the bold and italic lines. However with Raim, Ragna, Terumi, Racheal, and Yukari at the end it make it hard to tell at some point who was talking.

Either way, this was a great chapter and I was happy to read it too! By the way, is this the end of this story? I don't see the "completion" status on this story so I assume there's one more chapter or you plan to continue from there with the sequel and Raim falling back into this world after returning to Gensokyo. Can't be posted on it!

This is VirusChris signing off! Take care my friend!

PS: I know is asking a bit, but... is it possible if I could have Raim appear in my Touhou RPG project, Touhou: Beyond Darkness of Calamity, in my Post-Game content? I plan to have characters from other fanfics, or Touhou universes, appearing in the one Chris Corona resides (the name of the Protagonist of the story, where it can be changed by the player) and it overrun by ECHO Monsters, mysterious Youkai-Eating Human Killing creatures or so it seems.

Chris is bonded with a strange being, like a spirit, tied to his soul called Virus that grants unique powers like the Ability Cancel... which was inspired by your story with Raim and Kraid. However I've developed it into a more interesting manner as it grants him immunity to other special abilities, and can seal away other's spell card and special abilities for a short period of time or halve their physical abilities... but can't stack. And his ability is permanent turned on so he can't receive healing and support abilities from others... having to use Eirin's medicine to recover.

Is that OK with you? I MIGHT have to toned down Raim's language a bit or censor his words... like this "%#$# " and so (if FF shows the characters without problem). He has just immunity and his Spell Cards change the element of your weapon, like you have in your Touhou story, and other physical abilities.

I hope you respond soon!
korat5 chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
pretty good update looking forword to more
Phantasm Zero chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
...You know, after reading this story and Human of the Other Side, (both are good in my opinion by the way), I realize that you seemingly planned many things way ahead... or maybe that's just me. Cause there seemed to be a 'wing' similarity for Raim and a few others in Blazblue. -shrugs- Maybe it's just me.

Hm... Does Raim cannot use his spell cards anymore to use his spell cards or he doesn't need to use his spells by his spell cards anymore.

...Hope thou update soon.
korat5 chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
i like this story hope you continue it
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
At least Raim did not get into that much trouble this time around, but the stuff that happened is still bloody and deadly. And Yukari's luckily hot on the trail in finding him. Things are looking up... somewhat. Until next chapter!
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Dang, Raim, you cannot get a break at all, can you? And it looks like Yukari has to deal with someone as well. Damn! Until next chapter!
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
Yay, another update at last!

It looks like Raim's gonna be here for a long while. Hopefully, Yukari can find him in time to help him get out of this place. Until next chapter!
VirusChris chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
Haha! I'm glad you update, it's nice to see this story again! _

So Yukari's made her way to the BlazBlue universe looking for Raim, huh? Well Raim's lucky since she's his way back home!

And Yukari staring down Rachael was priceless! Never mess with Yukari!

I was hoping Raim would do a little bit more dent on Jin, it would've been cool to see him slug him and kicking his butt before Jin start pushing him back.

Well I hope you update the next chapter soon! I look forward to it! _

Keep up the good work dude!
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
So, this is what happened with Raim! Interesting. This side-story is great. I just hope Raim can get back soon.
Ehecatl chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
Hey look another one of these... What is this the 10th character import fic? You'd think people would get tired of making the same ole thing again and again.

Lack of originality aside, your prose is bland and non-descriptive, choosing to focus more on dialog than painting a picture and describing a setting. That isn't a good thing. Secondly, do you really have ANY idea where you're going with this? Okay, you throw this character into this setting. Now what? What is it you plan on doing rather than just using it as excuse to meet and fight the characters of blazblue? Seems pretty dull that you have no real plot (or theme for that matter). And why is this Raim worth putting in this story?

I'm sorry, but this kind of thing is everything that is typical of fan fiction. People with overactive imaginations with no idea how to control their thoughts. Sorry to break it to you but not every idea that pops into one's head is worth writing out. The whole "what if this character were in this story" or "what if they all were in highschool!" or what-have-you is old, tiresome, and unoriginal. There is no aim, no focus, no character development, no theme, and no substance- and without those you simply have no story. Sorry.
VirusChris chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Another chapter! It's been awhile and Raim is still the 'smooth-talker' he is in this chapter, but didn't Rachael mention about Dimensional Travel last chapter? So why is she saying it's an impossible phenomenon in this chapter, was she so mad at him that she didn't want to tell Raim just to spite him (despite mentioning the Cauldron could take him home) or did she truly not know or doesn't believe in such a thing?

I looks like the next chapter going to be an interesting one, and it looks like Raim's stay in the BlazBlue universe will be short lived as it looks like he might return back to Gensokyo soon.

Also will Raim have any other way to use his abilities from his Spell Cards or does he have to come up with techniques on his own? And does Raim fight Jin next until of Ragna? I would love to see him insult the guy and fight him, and possible have Glid take over the match for the sheer irony and awesomeness of Jin fighting someone insane in the head like him.

I look forward to the next chapter, and good luck!
Too lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
You got that whole Ragna knowing Queen thing from the abridged series if BlazBlue, didn't you? Cause your joke made me laugh my ass off!