Reviews for Monster Mash
MElfina Kagome chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
So are you going to keep this a one shot i thought this story was hillarious and i would want to hear the rest but then again it would be a cross over... but the conversation at the end was so funny ... it was really good
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I feel like a kindred spirit to Autor...always having to silence rambunctious library-goers. Haha. I love the part where you wrote about him loving her but at the same time being frustrated at the disregard of quiet in the library.
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I love how Ahiru breaks into the library and startles Autor like that. LOL. And aww, his thought that he "loved her, but really, she knew better than to run into the library yelling at the top of her lungs" is too cute and amusing. X3

**snickers at Autor's reaction to the report about the giant tree.** It's just too bizarre to be true. XD And LOL at the "Kinkan Vegetable Monster." XD

Poor Ahiru being too scared to want to go out and see if the story is true. XD Autor saying he wouldn't actually taker her anyplace he thought was dangerous is so sweet! X3

Fakir reminds me so much of Cloud in this story. XD

LOL at Ahiru saying she should know what an owl sounds like, since she was a duck. **can somehow imagine her scaring herself as a duck, if she heard an owl at night, and going to hide under the reeds. XD**

Aw, I actually feel sorry for the tree, getting set on fire like that! XD That's so interesting that it might be an Ent. 3 And totally epic if Tolkien was a Story-Spinner! If anyone could have that ability, he could. 3 Though that's also a pretty scary thought! Sauron and Orcs and the Black Riders... yikes. o.o

Definitely a fun story! X3
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
The library is all quiet and then Ahiru burst in all "AUTOR OMG T_T" LOL.

"AND THEN A GIANT TREE CAME OUT" is the best climax ever. LOL. I wonder what Ahiru considers a "giant" tree- trees are pretty huge in general, making the adjective a little unnecessary XD Seriously, though, a walking tree is scary- besides the thought that something so common and innocent could get up and attack you, there's also the fact that trees are huge, heavy and insanely sturdy, and everywhere.

I love how Autor is being all "I'll show you it's not true, and if it IS true then I wanna find out why" instead of "pssh yeah right" and just going back to reading X3

Ahiru saying that she used to be a bird and ought to know what birds sound like is funny. LOL.

Oh snap, angry tree XD; Aw, it just wants to save its friends! It would figure that the one to eventually convince the tree to calm down is the duck.

...Oh, man, Tolkien being a Story-Spinner would be some epic stuff. He's that good, too XD Though my sister found the books incredibly dry, LOL. Drier than the movie, which is to be expected. ...You know, Autor sounds far too excited about the idea of Sauron coming to invade Earth. LOLOLOL. Though you know you'd be excited too, if you got to interact with your favorite fictional characters.

SPY OH SNAP.

...I think the length of my review says enough here. LOL. Would totally read a sequel!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Good story.
TheKittyRin chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Aw... I love the Lord Of The Rings! And I love Autor more and more... all thanks to you! Awesome, amazing, brilliant and a whole lot more of great adjectives to describe your amazing story! :D
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I love the title. 3

I also adore the opening of this, with the library actually being quiet once. I like the shout-out to the series and Autor's introduction as the frustrated guy in the library. XD

Autor's snark at the beginning is fun, especially the bit about students going fishing not sounding that innocuous.

Though I think my favorite comment was Ahiru's about how she was once a bird and she knows what an owl sounds like. That was cute.

And Ents...oh my. XD I just love how Autor's fanboy alarms start immediately going off. I'm kind of with Ahiru though, I could never really get into the books.
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Hmm. If the guys know LotR, then the movie version of The Wizard of Oz has been around awhile too... Actually it reminded me more of a Huorn. But Duck's already confused enough.

"Please tell me no one actually believes that happened"- *snicker*