Reviews for Why you can't date McGarden
LorieLreader chapter 1 . 4/15
A nice story, even if all the tatoos on Gajeel's arms are a little too much. But imagining poor
Max frozen by fear. LOL.
Thanks a lot. From a fellow french speaker. :-)
Is it weird that I imagined him in really tight spanx type shorts but, he looked good. I do love Elfman he is man. Oh My Gosh I am Elfgreen
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
this is awesome
Armenius chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Hahaha nice one! The idea is good although we could easily guess how this would end up. Quite funny to read anyway.
Go to bed chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
That was not cool because i have a very disturbing image of that.
jessi chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Very funny!
SavFFLover chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Wow that was cool. In an alternate Universe theyre still great together XD
ohh u wrote their personalities really well in to the story. Its wuite hard to get it so well written in an AU so big ups to you!
:D thanks for another story. Imma go through the rest of your stories now.
Fire'on-the'Heart1000 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Um...not a good picture. Anyway I loved your story.
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
(Deep echoing voice) MAX! YOUR FATE IS SEALED!
Leylani-sama chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This... this is crazy. Just two hours ago I was thinking of something completely alike! Thank you so much for writing that! I love Gajeel...
HetaliaHeart chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Haha I'm cracking up at poor idiotic max xD lol having a jealous
Gazille after him !
this was a very enjoyable one shot! Keep up the good work :3 peace!
Xeylah chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Haha poor Max underestimated the wrath of a jealous Gajeel! Haha awesome story. :)
HeirToTheShadows chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I love this fic! It's wonderful!
Lol, xD, Elfman in gym shorts...
night element chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
NOOOOO! why did you have to let us imagine elfman - in all his burly bulking manliness in Physical Education shorts? now, my mind's in turmoil!

and wow... i never noticed max or warren until i read this fic. lol. he doesn't stand a chance in the first place.

oooppsss... i'm imagining i hiro mashima will try another movie involving a school type plot? and now there's rogue cheney from saber tooth. and i think it'll be a good plot for a high school story. oh lol!
youxcan'txstop chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
XD

Max is an idiot, in just about everyones stories :P

lol, this was very cute, and Gazille with a motorcycle...very sexy

;P